1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

StreetPKMN Round 2

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Mekkah, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thecrazylazyguy

thecrazylazyguy

Got a PM hopefully we battle tomorrow
  2. -FL-

-FL-

Is this dead? ):
  3. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

I told mekkah to get this going again, I'm not having another tournament die.
  4. imperfectluck

imperfectluck
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournament

Can you withdraw me from this tournament, please?
  5. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

batel or die
    It's only dead if you let it be dead.
  6. Easton

Easton

Right now, it is very difficult for me to get a battle with TCLG, seemingly as he hasn't been able to access Smogon Server lately. I have sent one last PM to try and get the battle done
  7. Dan Dan

Dan Dan

Mekkah, you should enforce deadlines imo...the new kids don't seem to get the idea of getting battles done in time.
  8. -FL-

-FL-

No more tournaments until the release of Competitor IMO, but for now lets finish the ones we've started.
  9. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

don't worry about the state of tournaments.

agreeing with this post. deadlines are great, but only if you stick to them.
  10. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I'd love to stick to deadlines but it has to come from two sides, people. I'd have to go on a DQ spree on every but four or five matches, going by who PMed who and who tried what. The Smogon server hoovering between unreliable to down lately doesn't help either.
  11. gene

gene GENE

cancelling tournament due to host's wishes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)