StreetPKMN Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual I am not satisfied with the amount of battles being done. Rules are here. I'd like to add that if you challenge without Sleep Clause on and you bitch about it later you're just fucking dumb. Don't anyone dare to pull a Flub on me again.

Giga Punch vs spies
Judgement vs Dragon Dance
thecrazylazyguy vs Easton
Karrot vs storm
GG vs JabbaTheGriffin
jrrrr vs Leonard
Mekkah vs Pilocus
wraith vs Seafan
[kd8]otome vs FiveKRunner <- FiveK lost but IPL withdrew..what world do we live in
Jackal vs Pillowrath
COalex vs SSBM Roy
cook vs -FL-
Unownasofyet vs LonelyNess
Cerivious vs Ace777
Dan Dan vs BYE

uh, I did attempt to get my battle done, I did pm dragondance, the first time I actually found him online was yesterday and he claimed he didnt have a team and didn't want to battle, he never seems to be on, i've been on a lot in the last few days ;/

and I dont really mind if you eliminated me, but why eliminate one and not the other? not trying to be an ass about this but it doesnt really make sense

Because you were away for a huge part of the first round and didn't get it done in the meantime. If DragonDance doesn't show up I might change my mind, I dunno, I'm just really sick of people not battling.

I was frequently roaming on NetBattle, and I didn't see Warthog anywhere. So I was about to sent a PM, but then I decided to hold back, since the deadline was fast approaching and I thought Warthog wouldn't be able to make it

PM sent to my opponent

sorry Mekkah for not getting my battle done.. glad you gave the other guy the win he seems more interested. Sorry again :/

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm on vacation right now, and don't have access to netbattle, I will be back home on saturday, if that's a problem you can always just DQ me, it's fine if not than I'll get my battle done as soon as I get back.

im on vacation atm but ill be back not long from now; hopefully between the 16th and 18th. however, i DO have a team ready so ill just have to make sure that DD is around to get the battle done fast.

i sent a pm to dragondance

edit: prediction time, for fun

Giga Punch vs spies
Judgement vs Dragon Dance <- we will see
Karrot vs storm
GG vs JabbaTheGriffin
jrrrr vs Leonard
Mekkah vs Pilocus
wraith vs Seafan
[kd8]otome vs FiveKRunner
Jackal vs Pillowrath
COalex vs SSBM Roy
cook vs -FL-
Cerivious vs Ace777
Dan Dan vs BYE

PM recieved, and replied. I see Judgement alot, so yeah.

and i was trying to get the battle done aswell. It's just when he was ready, i wasn't and when i was, he wasn't. I will be ready when Judgement is back, though.

YEAH I GOT A BYE

edit: may as well make this post have a point..PREDICTIONS!

Giga Punch vs spies
Karrot vs storm
GG vs JabbaTheGriffin
jrrrr vs Leonard
Mekkah vs Pilocus
wraith vs Seafan
Jackal vs Pillowrath
COalex vs SSBM Roy
cook vs -FL-
Cerivious vs Ace777
Dan Dan vs BYE

Giga Punch vs spies
Karrot vs storm
GG vs JabbaTheGriffin
jrrrr vs Leonard
Mekkah vs Pilocus
wraith vs Seafan
Jackal vs Pillowrath - Good Luck.
COalex vs SSBM Roy
cook vs -FL-
Cerivious vs Ace777
Dan Dan vs BYE

Quite a strange game, I must say. Jackal was lucking me quite bad in the early/mid/mid-late/late part of the game. I got one lucky parahack which got me the win.

Pmed Karrot. Hoping to get it done today since im eager to play and I didnt get to play a match before.

Wow, a very close match between Council and me. It came down to the wire with both of our final Pokemon sitting at 1 HP. His turned out to be faster so I was handed the loss.

Just have to get in the statement that if he hadn't CHed my Mewtwo, that Pokemon would've would've been KOed, or heavily damaged by, my Mewtwo's Selfdestruct that turn, which would've prevented it from KOing my Deoxys, leaving me with a solid advantage against his final Pokemon.

Good game, though. That was an intense battle.

I'd like to add that if you challenge without Sleep Clause on and you bitch about it later you're just fucking dumb. Don't anyone dare to pull a Flub on me again.
I thought the whole point of having the seperate server was so we could battle without sleep clause. Did the rules get changed while I wasn't looking?

EDIT: Also PM'd SSBM Roy.

I thought the whole point of having the seperate server was so we could battle without sleep clause. Did the rules get changed while I wasn't looking?

EDIT: Also PM'd SSBM Roy.
Yes, but Assman isn't always there to put up that server and Flub was dumb enough to challenge on Smogon and only notice 10 turns in. I recommend that you try and avoid XD moves on your team if it's not too much of a hindrance, because there's a few servers out there without Sleep Clause, but most of those are also without XD moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)