StreetPKMN Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, it is very difficult for me to get a battle with TCLG, seemingly as he hasn't been able to access Smogon Server lately. I have sent one last PM to try and get the battle done

Mekkah, you should enforce deadlines imo...the new kids don't seem to get the idea of getting battles done in time.

No more tournaments until the release of Competitor IMO, but for now lets finish the ones we've started.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
don't worry about the state of tournaments.

Mekkah, you should enforce deadlines imo...the new kids don't seem to get the idea of getting battles done in time.
agreeing with this post. deadlines are great, but only if you stick to them.

I'd love to stick to deadlines but it has to come from two sides, people. I'd have to go on a DQ spree on every but four or five matches, going by who PMed who and who tried what. The Smogon server hoovering between unreliable to down lately doesn't help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)