Strikeout Tournament - Round Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well since not even half the matches are done, I'll be extending the deadline until Monday, October 13. Please please please get your matches done guys. I'll be sending reminder PM's shortly.

Sorry about this, but i have to drop out from this tourney. My shoddy hasn't been working, and although i've spent the whole of last week trying to fix it, it still can't work.

Sorry.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I've pm'ed ripchord for like the 3rd time. Hopefully he pm's me back... :(.
We've set a time :D! WHOOOO!

Da Letter El

Ah, fuck me; I got invited to a hockey game at the last minute, and I wasn't at a place where I could let Ripchord know that (And I don't even like hockey). I feel so angry that when I finally get a hold of him, I mess up. Well, we have one more day, right? I'll pm him to apologize and try to work something out tomorrow.

I've responded to Da Letter El's second pm, and am currently waiting on him (he's online atm, there shouldnt be a problem)

EDIT- ok I won 4-0, he was forced into using one team because he wasnt on his desktop (sending the log)

Da Letter El

lost 4-0 in a gg. I'm sad that BP is the only legal team (besides UU) on this flashdrive. Still, I had chances, but Ripchord made the right calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)