Strikeout Tournament - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In a terrible match that I should have lost, I win 2-0 thanks to 3 straight CHes from my Tyranitar.

Sorry Hip.

Saving and sending log now.

EDIT: sorry that was 4 straight ches lmao

I'm really sorry about this, but GBH and I can only battle during the weekend. Can you extend our match until then?

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well seeing as how not even half the matches are completed, I'll give a fairly lengthy extension until Monday, September 16. This will give everyone a chance to complete their matches over the weekend.

Reminder PMs will be sent later today.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh sorry I just sent the PM now. I'll have to check my sent messages to make sure I didn't miss any more.

I've sent this PM twice to LonelyNess without any reply yet:

... and so we can also swap time zone information.

My time zone is USA Central (GMT-6) and I am readily available most anytime on weekends, and on weekdays I am available from 7 PM onwards in my time zone. Let me know if any certain time works best for you!
.... He hasn't replied with time zone information or anything to help me out to find him online.

TAY

You and I Know
The deadline will be the next time that there is a "Monday, September 16".

In actuality, the deadline is Tuesday. Sorry for the mixup. I'll change the OP.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I was on all weekend, hoping to catch Ripchord in the process. Unfortunately I never caught him when I was on so the battle obviously did not get done. I'm hoping to see him tonight or tommorow.

You know what... just forget it, just give LonelyNess the win even though he doesn't even have the common courtesy to return a PM. One less problem to deal with anyway since I need to break off from Pokemon for a little bit anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)