Style

I've been gone a while with school and what not. Anyway smogon is really laggy for me but I still battle and here's the team I've been using a while. Team is based around a Hydreigon sweep because he's awesome. Sprites suck because I couldn't find 5th gen on smogon.

@ Focus Band
Jolly Nature
252atk 252spd 6hp
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Thunderwave
- Extremespeed

Replaceable
Made this guy for quick para and hazards. He supports the team with hazards which help net needed KOs. I chose him for his speed and his ability to know SR and spikes. SR for hazard. Spikes for hazard. Twave for para. ES for priority.

@ Choice Band
Technician
Adamant Nature
252atk 248hp 8spd
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Replaceable
Scizor is still great even with loom and the other strong priorities. Kills stuff others can't. Revenge killer and scout if needed. BP for priority. U-turn for scout. Superpower for coverage. Pursuit for coverage.

@ Leftovers
Contrary
Timid Nature
252spA 252spd 6hp
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power (Ice)
- Glare

Replaceable
Serperior for those pesky water-rock-grounds that can cripple my plan. With contrary it's not even funny how much he rapes. Leaf storm that has a nasty plot side effect? Yes please. Leaf Storm for said rapeage. GD for heal. HP for dragons and flyers. Glare for para.

@ Leftovers
Guts
Adamant Nature
120hp 252atk 136spD (0spd IV)
- Bulk up
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Payback

Replaceable
Conkeldurr is like a better machamp. With a bulk up he can rape with his attacks. He's bulky enough to take a few hits and can dish it back twofold. BU for stat uppage. Mach Punch for priority. DP for heal and STAB. Payback for coverage.

@ Life Orb
Flash Fire
Timid Nature
252spA 252spd 6hp
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

Replaceable
Chandelure comes in on the fire attacks aimed at scizor and then proceeds to rape with his assortment of attacks. With his sky high spA he hits like a bus. FB for huge damage. SB for more damage. Energy ball for coverage. Psychic for conkeldurr.

@ Life orb
Timid Nature
6atk 252spA 252spd
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

God this guy is the man. Hits like a truck but is more awesome looking. Trying to base this team around him getting a successful sweep. DM for giant damage. Surf for coverage. FB for coverage. U-turn for scouting if neccessary.

Well thats it. Hope you liked it. Trying to base it on hydreigon. Have fun.

Perhaps consider replacing Deoxys with Thundurus. Priority Taunt could prove to be invaluable for your team to help prevent entry hazards, since you don't have a spinner. Your team is powerful enough that the lack of hazards on your side would be worth preventing your opponent from getting them down. Priority Thunder Wave is also nice, and he's fast enough to utilize Volt Switch effectively. Throw on Hidden Power (Grass) so Ground-type leads don't dominate him, and you've got a fierce lead who is also very capable of supporting your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)