1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Sub-Forums for L&O

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Jukain, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jukain

Jukain ~.~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

My idea is simple, if it is possible. My idea is to separate Locked & Outdated into separate sub-forums. What I mean is to separate it by tiers. I know it is too much work for anyone person, but this could be useful for the purpose of organization, and I would help anyway I could.
  2. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

What's the point when you can just search whatever you need to with the search function?
  3. tennisace

tennisace /me dabs
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Chief

I actually kind of like this suggestion, it's not a terrible idea (as long as the subforums don't show up on the main forum page as that would clutter C&C even more). There are enough C&C mods to do this easily in a quick amount of time. I'll talk to ibo/gs about it.
  4. (makeup)

(makeup)
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I don't really know how this would be beneficial. The point of L&O is to be a trash heap pretty much (we want to refrain from deleting things), and there is no reason to organize our trash. If you really want to dig through L&O to find an old thread, just use the search function.
  5. Great Sage

Great Sage Banned deucer.

I do not see enough benefit to this suggestion to enact it.
  6. bojangles

bojangles IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I really don't see what this would accomplish other than being able to say we did it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)