1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Sub-Forums for L&O

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Jukain, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jukain

Jukain fuck redew
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

My idea is simple, if it is possible. My idea is to separate Locked & Outdated into separate sub-forums. What I mean is to separate it by tiers. I know it is too much work for anyone person, but this could be useful for the purpose of organization, and I would help anyway I could.
  2. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

What's the point when you can just search whatever you need to with the search function?
  3. tennisace

tennisace brock you like a hurricane
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

I actually kind of like this suggestion, it's not a terrible idea (as long as the subforums don't show up on the main forum page as that would clutter C&C even more). There are enough C&C mods to do this easily in a quick amount of time. I'll talk to ibo/gs about it.
  4. Charmander

Charmander mfw i have a mane and am actually the sun
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I don't really know how this would be beneficial. The point of L&O is to be a trash heap pretty much (we want to refrain from deleting things), and there is no reason to organize our trash. If you really want to dig through L&O to find an old thread, just use the search function.
  5. Great Sage

Great Sage

I do not see enough benefit to this suggestion to enact it.
  6. bojangles

bojangles IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I really don't see what this would accomplish other than being able to say we did it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)