Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
1) I chose Garchomp to build around as its a very strong pokemon, both defensivly and offensivly.
2)This garchomp is mainly meant to put up an sub and start setting up later in the game, when its counters has been weakened. It also sets up on stallers that can't break its sub in one hit like chansey.
3)Swords Dance is for boosting its attacked, making it a major threat. Sub is for keeping it safe against faster mons like lati, and for setting up safely. Earthquake is its stab move for eveyrthing it can hit really, and Dragon Claw is for what EQ can't hit (super effectivly included)

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost
- Swords Dance
1) I choose mega-scizor to accompany garchomp because its a mon that counters its biggest threats, weavile and lati. It's also a pokemon that fits very nicely with my playstyle.
2)This pokemon's role on the team is to take the hits rom weavile that garchomp doesnt appreciate, aswell as comming in on draco's easily from lati. Also, it comes in on most of what garchomp doesnt want to take.
3)This set can effectivly come in on weavile and lati, aswell as set up sd on chansey, wich is always a hazzle to deal with. After getting up to +2 it weakens alot of mons, and BP functions well as a finisher move.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
1)I choose hippowdown because mega-manectric was so far a threat to my team, and having stealth rocks up helps on setting up.
2)This pokemons role is to set up stealth rock and to take on mega-manectric, Bisharp, and other strong attackers that cant 2hko hippowdown.
3)slack off is hippowdowns healing move, and is required to tank hits continously. earthquake is its main STAB move, it hits mega-manectric and bisharp for super effective damage, wich is its main job on this team. stone edge is to hit talonflame, an dother birds that eq cant hit.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power Fire
1)I chose celebi because i so far was looking weak to keldeo, manaphy and rotom-w.
2)This pokemon's role is to hit keldeo, manaphy and rotom-w, aswell as absorb hits from them, this mon is also usefull for taking on breloom, as it cant be put to sleep, and cant be hit hard enough, even after SD.
3)Recover is its healing move, its very usefull as it makes it possible to use this mon as a tank against water types and grass types. Giga drain is its STAB move, and hits all watertypes that threatens the team so far. Baton Pass is for scouting for switches and absorbing hits by faster mons and switching into something that can take on the current mon. HP Fire is for hitting ferrothorn and breloom.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
1) I choose starmie, as i was lacking a spinner/defoger and a mon to take on stealth rock leads like garchomp and landorus-t.
2)This pokemons role is to spin off rocks, aswell as threaten stealth rock leads, and deal damage to bulky ground types like hippowdown.
3)The set is the offensive spinner set with a life orb, its speed is just enough to outspeed thundurus. I put Surf over hydro pump mostly because its more reliable when you need it not to miss, ice beam is for ohko-ing tank chomp and defensive lando-t.

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
1)I choose weavile as the last member of the team, because it can put great damage on opposing teams, leaving it easier to pick them off by Garchomp and mega scizor, it can aslo pursuit trap lati.
2)Its main role is to put some hole in the opponents team, as it then will be easier to set up with either scizor or garchomp, and head for victory. Thi smon is also for putsuit trapping lati, making it harder for the opponent to use them aganst me.
3)The set has pursuit over low kick for lati, icicle crash is for bulky ground types like chomp, hippo and lando-t, while ice shard is for picking off weakened faster foes. Knock off is its main dark STAB attack, and is weavile's most powerfull move to it, as it both removes oppnents item, and deals massive damage.

I have considered changing the starmie into a excadrill, as that does put in use hippo's sand.
I am of course willing to change some of these pokemon if you find any major problems with this team.
The team has been working out pretty well so far, and i do think i did a pretty good job on it.

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
Hey man! Cool team you have there. I have a couple of suggestions that may make the team better. Since this team is built around SD Garchomp, I'm not going to recommend you take it out.

First off, I notice that your team gets completely walled by Skarmory. Also, the team is very susceptible to bulky SD Mega Scizor. Nothing can touch it except Starmie, and usually Starmies will switch out if they see you're a Life Orb set. This is why I'm suggesting Magnezone>Celebi. Magnezone has a unique ability called Magnet Pull, allowing it to Trap Skarmory and kill it with a Thunderbolt. Mega Scizor, Weavile, Hippowdon, and Sub SD Garchomp can all benefit from this.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Set Details:
-I decided to go the standard Choice Scarf Set because you needed a check to Manaphy.
-Volt Switch is to gain momentum, while Thunderbolt is for a stronger electric type STAB.
-Flash Cannon is to hit Fairy types, and HP Fire is kill off Mega Scizors and Ferrothorns, helping Weavile punish your opponent's team.

Now that you have Magnezone, you definitely seem very Keldeo weak. Nothing will switch into one of its STABs. Starmie can check it, but definitely can't switch into a specs Hydro. This is why I'm suggesting a defensive Starmie over the offensive set. Defensive Starmie can switch into Keldeo multiple times since it has reliable recovery.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Set Details:
-Natural Cure is needed so Starmie can not really care about Status.
-Scald is Starmie's main STAB, with a nice 30% chance to burn threatening Physical Attackers.
-I decided Psyshock over Reflect Type because it allows you to beat Sub CM Keldeos. However, if you do feel Bisharp or Ferrothorn are very annoying, feel free to use Reflect Type over Psyshock.
-Rapid Spin is to get rid of hazards to help the team, and Recover is just for recovery lol.
-Lastly, the EVs prevent you from being 2hkoed by Scarf Keldeo's HP Electric.

I hope you take my suggestions into consideration. GL with the team! :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)