Summer Freedom IV Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mention this in the topic earlier because it was never an issue in previous years.

Non-evolved pokemon are allowed so long as they are not otherwise listed.

EDIT: also changing wynaut to OU because this is not a democracy.

MegaMartin said:
In. Name is MegaMartin, the same.
´

Either 5 UU and 1 BL Pokemon alternatively 6 UU.
oh crap.. you mean i cant use the (OU's) in the list? shit.. half my pokemon are (OU) guess i'll have to work on a (UU) team.

ok im done with my UU team, i battled some ppl in the tourney, namely slinky and black leather jacket. Watch out for slinky's Alakazam.. it has substitute and encore... pretty annoying if u ask me.

w00t said:
ok im done with my UU team, i battled some ppl in the tourney, namely slinky and black leather jacket. Watch out for slinky's Alakazam.. it has substitute and encore... pretty annoying if u ask me.
Alakazam isn't allowed in UU. I guess you mean Kadabra. Also, it's not considered good ettiqute to give away other peoples pokes and movesets.

Siphai said:
Alakazam isn't allowed in UU. I guess you mean Kadabra. Also, it's not considered good equittique to give away other peoples pokes and movesets.
yea, i meant kadabra and i'm helping u, u should be grateful dont wanna see ur ass kicked by some guy using encore..

woot

whilst i've been bandying that kadabra around a lot, trying to get it rated etc, i'm quite chuffed you felt it was so dangerous that you had to warn the entire of smogon.

good call w00t

slinky said:
whilst i've been bandying that kadabra around a lot, trying to get it rated etc, i'm quite chuffed you felt it was so dangerous that you had to warn the entire of smogon.

good call w00t
Lol, you probably wont get it for the tuonrney know, eveyone will be rushing off to get HP fly or SB. XD

tbh I didn't want to play in the normal bracket because it'd be hard to decide what to use for pokemon restrictions like these, but if it's a major tournament like this, I decided to offer to be a sub, since in a 128-man double elimination tournament, believe me, there is BOUND to be at least 1 battle that doesn't finish in Round 1, and a winner is decided based on activity.

Winners are not based on activity.

For the first round, if after a quite long period of time the battle has not been held, a sub is made for the less active of the players.

Later on, there are cutoffs. If a large number of people have not battled by the cutoff the cutoff is extended slightly. If only a few battles are holding the tournament up, then whoever is online at the cutoff wins. If neither shows up I get to pick a battler of my choice. Unless I feel that one person is purposely avoiding battle, I use random.org

Activity is ridiculously hard to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)