Summer Freedom V round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Dunno if mop will notice me around if chaos keeps me banned from the channel! Oh well he knows I'm usually around, I'm sure he can find me. ;/

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
no problems signing on smogon so far, look at cook's post for the IP # of the server to paste when you connect in advanced

I PMed wraith, i'm expecting a good match from both of us =]

PS 0rz, yea one of my teams got ruined, too xp

Aeroblacktyl

The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
yay...e...great...i bet all my pokemon in battle will be greeted too..."oh it's butter maragine butterfree"

if you are on mirc period i shall find you e!

confirming that i got my pm from the dude i need to battle. that'll happen sooner or later. as soon as i get some alcohol, cause i feel like battling drunk.

since i've never seen "SK" in my life probably, it would be nice if you posted what times you are available in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.