Summer Freedom V round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(However MoP did have the advantage until the 3th to last move of the game! [The last 2 moves were waiting for sleeping poke to be killed. =( ])

It was a fun match imo - just weird that the only hax I got stopped a hitmonlee sweep, whereas you got 4 or so crits, but none actually did anything gamebreaking ._.

gg

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
eh I gotta pull out, I'm in New York at my grandmothers with no NB access

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok I have no idea who Nomarqu46 is so I can't PM him. I come online as either The One [*] or Jewbacoil [*], most evenings GMT.

EDIT: It's Nomargu46, never mind.

I won 3-0. My team stacked up pretty well and I didn't do anything horrendously stupid, plus two small haxes helped me out, though I don't think they were gamechanging. Good match, Loki.

Just to let you know, it seems Echo and I can only battle on the weekend...I was busy all July 4th or I would have tried then. I work 8-5, he is seven hours ahead of me, so 5 for me is already midnight for him lol

Just an FYI for the future: I'm going to be gone from the 15th to the 27th of July. I'm good about getting my battles done quickly, so if round 2 is posted a bit before the 15th or the deadline is a bit after the 27th (or I have a bit of extra time), I'm good.

Donut and I will get it done soon. He doesn't have a team ready yet and I think I have one that works, so once we see each other we will get it done.

jrrr was on yesterday most of the night when he said he would be, but I PMed him twice and IMed him and got no response.

Just to let you know, it seems Echo and I can only battle on the weekend...I was busy all July 4th or I would have tried then. I work 8-5, he is seven hours ahead of me, so 5 for me is already midnight for him lol
And we're having a hard time with that since I can't find you anywhere at the moment and most likely, we won't meet later today either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)