Sun, Rain and Dew: an Ubers Warstory

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great warstory, I love it when both players comment. I'm starting to think that Gen. Empoleon is unbeatable in ubers.
By no means. Usually when I lose I get completely destroyed, which would make for a boring Warstory. So that would be why you haven't seen one with me lose (at least for the past few)

A pretty awesome story. Great to see Weavile being used in Ubers...and not just by me. Come on guys. Weavile's STAB attacks are SE against pretty much all of the Ubers. And it gets Ice Shard!!

Fucking worse warstory.

(I just wanted to be special.)

little edit: not important at all, (pretty good warstory)

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, reachzero and Gen. Empoleon... I think this is the best warstory I have ever read! I love the fact that you both wrote in your thoughts, it really gave a lot of insight on why you two made the moves you made. Despite the mistakes and hax, the writing easily made up for it and more. Again, this is my favorite warstory now. : )

Wow, nice story Reach, Im was sure you had the match won, then I kept reading and you lost ):

Nice story.

Amazing warstory!
Double comments are almost always better in my opinion, and you did a great job at that. The lack of Parasect was strange indeed :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)