Super Effective Facade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I don't play competitively a lot and wasn't sure where to ask this, but wanted to clear something up as at the moment I feel very cheated!

I played a random matchup and someone used Facade against me in the first move (their Mega Salamence against my Whimsicott) and it was super effective?

I'm struggling to understand why this was, seeing as it was also a crit that 1HKO'd my 'mon.. Obviously no items were used as it was a Mega, and my Whimsicott didn't have any status effects either to boost the power?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Battle Video Code for the battle: 3U3W-WWWW-WWXZ-3YJ9

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Hi,

I don't play competitively a lot and wasn't sure where to ask this, but wanted to clear something up as at the moment I feel very cheated!

I played a random matchup and someone used Facade against me in the first move (their Mega Salamence against my Whimsicott) and it was super effective?

I'm struggling to understand why this was, seeing as it was also a crit that 1HKO'd my 'mon.. Obviously no items were used as it was a Mega, and my Whimsicott didn't have any status effects either to boost the power?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Battle Video Code for the battle: 3U3W-WWWW-WWXZ-3YJ9
Mega-Salamence's ability, Aerilate, turns normal-type moves into flying-type moves, and flying is obviously super-effective on grass.

if it's any consolation, it would have still easily KOed without the crit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)