Azumarill @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 Spd / 252 Atk / 8 HP
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Waterfall / Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Bolt Strike / Aqua Jet

248 Speed lets you outspeed max speed 130 at +2. Sadly, scarfers are still a problem for this set, making Aqua Jet an option. Play Rough and Waterfall are STAB, and Bolt Strike has pretty neat coverage it gets.

Greninja w/power herb
Modest 252spatk rest in spe and hp
Protean
Moonblast
Dark pulse
Secretsword
Geomancy
Who needs a dumb pony when you can have the ninja.

Entei w/lefty/assvest
Adamant
Sacred fire
Diamond storm
Earthquake/crabhammer
Extremespeed
I just really like entei.... Not sure how viable it'll be though

Azu's pretty happy with Shift Gear

Azumarill @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 Spd / 252 Atk / 8 HP
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Waterfall / Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Bolt Strike / Aqua Jet

248 Speed lets you outspeed max speed 130 at +2. Sadly, scarfers are still a problem for this set, making Aqua Jet an option. Play Rough and Waterfall are STAB, and Bolt Strike has pretty neat coverage it gets.
azumarill is neutral to steel. no shift gear

That's the type alignment for Azumarill. For Azurill, she's weak to Steel, so since she evolves into Azumarill, then that means Azumarill can use Steel-type moves. Also, Azurill's Normal/Fairy, not Water/Fairy, in case if you forgot.
Azurill is a Pokemon? I just looked it up and so it is u.u I've never seen it before, didn't even know about it... Learn something new everyday I guess?

Some wierd things:

Exeggcute can fly. Flying Eggs anyone?
It can also breath fire. :/

The all powerful HELIX can learn Bolt Strike, Solar Beam, Focus Punch and Earthquake.

Lol, Magikarp can Bolt Strike and Solar Beam too.

PIGS CAN FLY (Emboar family)

Something as cute and innocent as Cubchoo can Focus Punch, Head Smash, V-Create and Doom Desire...

Tail Glow Alakazam... GG

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs 252 HP 12 Spe 244 Def
Bold
-Will-o-wisp
-Leech Seed/Roost
-Infestation/Protect/Giga Drain/Oblivion Wing/Icy Wind
-Substitute
This set is designed to slowly widdle down the opponent. 12 Speed is to outrun Trevenant (Which has Liechi berry harvest and SHADOW FORCE) and burn it to live the attack and get off a sub. Will-o-Wisp, Infestation, and Leech Seed allows you to get HP back and do 38% each turn. I guess you could run roost as a reliable way of recovery but, I would use Leech seed. Icy wind is something you could use to outspeed the opponent which could make it easier to create subs. You could also run an offensive Quiver dance set with Roost and Giga Drain.

Meowstic (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 48 Spd / 252 HP / 88 SDef / 120 Def
Serious Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Taunt
- thunder wave
- Parting Shot
this is a very important set to counter a large amount of special attackers who make use of tail glow/ geomancy/ quiver dance, and is all about crippling/disabling your opponent's sweepers while making way for your own

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs 252 HP 12 Spe 244 Def
Bold
-Will-o-wisp
-Leech Seed/Roost
-Infestation/Protect/Giga Drain/Oblivion Wing/Icy Wind
-Substitute
This set is designed to slowly widdle down the opponent. 12 Speed is to outrun Trevenant (Which has Liechi berry harvest and SHADOW FORCE) and burn it to live the attack and get off a sub. Will-o-Wisp, Infestation, and Leech Seed allows you to get HP back and do 38% each turn. I guess you could run roost as a reliable way of recovery but, I would use Leech seed. Icy wind is something you could use to outspeed the opponent which could make it easier to create subs. You could also run an offensive Quiver dance set with Roost and Giga Drain.
Glaciate is stronger than Icy Wind.

Regirock @ leftovers/Weakness Policy
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 Def
Shift Gear
Stone Edge
Thousand Arrows
Drain Punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)