Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 9.

There was a certain uneasiness. The Supervillains, who for some time had been the majority, had somehow let one of their own be lynched. Not to go against the tradition they had followed for over a week straight, they resigned their comrade, Phantasia, to his fate.

Floating down from their Eden, the two angels, looking very messy, appeared from the clouds. "Sorry guys", Gabriel said. "We were out partying."

A dazed and drunken Loki proved the point.

"So, whadda we got here? You?" he said, lazily pointing at Phantasia. "Can't we just kill the fucker? do we have to go through all the red tape?"

"Well, i suppose we have to. We can't let down the mafioso's more than we already have!" Gabriel said, summoning his Light Axe.

"fine, whatever..." Loki said disdainfully, brandishing his searing blade.

The stage was set...or so it seemed. Phantasia, hovering above the ground, looking very mighty, stood in front of two very weary and hungover angelic warriors.

"Fools! How dare you think you could take on the likes of me?!" Phantasia bellowed from behind a crimson mask. "You can't even control your weapons!" At this, Phantasia lifted his arms, generating some sort of disturbance....and on cue, Loki and Gabriel's weapons flew out of their hands and stuck to his body. "Try killing me now!"

"whoa. dude, thank you SO much. shit'll be a lot easier now." said and exasperated Loki.

"What, what do you mean? I have your weapons! You are powerless! Hahahahahahahaha--

Without another second to enjoy his triumph, Loki mumbled the words 'flame on!'

His blade erupted in flames, covering Phantasia in fire. As he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off, the heat burned through his armor, scathing his skin and eventually leaving nothing to his name but a pile of ashes. Phantasia was no more.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Phantasia
You are Magneto.
You are allied with the Supervillains.

Once, long ago, you were a Polish Jew in the Holocaust, and you were buried alive in a pile of bodies, amidst the corpses of your own family. Back then, you were only a barcode, and a mound of flesh, but you saw hope--and you crawled out, and to safety.

That experience has stayed with you your long life, and has shaped your very actions. In your torment, you found yourself the wielder of a magnificent gift--to create and control magnetism. You, Erik Magnus Lehnsherr, had now become a Mutant. After surviving the purge of your people once before, you took up the cause to make sure it would never happen again. You fought oppression, and anti-mutant sentiments at every turn, no matter what the means, no matter what opposition.

You started The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. You became the man with the iron mask, Magneto.

Now, to survive and lead your mutant brethren from eradication, you have taken arms with other villains to truly have things your way.

During the night, you may PM myself or Doomsday with the message 'Night X--magnetizing user.' That night, you will generate a magnetic field around that user, and should they hold an item, it will become attracted to you, and in the morning, it will become yours.

You also have another ability. Each night you may name a user. That night, you will generate a force field around them, making sure that should any theif try and steal that user's item, it will become stuck to their body and will be immovable.

Opposites attract. See to it that there are no opposites left.

You win if the Supervillains win.
"Is it just me, or is this kind of like that scene in Indiana Jones?" Loki said.

"What's Indiana Jones?"

Gabriel shrugged it off as they flew into the sky, promising to be on time in the morning.

At the time of his death, you saw Phantasia held an item--the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. However, searching the ashes...you see no traces of the item. Where could it have gone...?

NIGHT 9 HAS FALLEN. THE NIGHT WILL LAST 48 HOURS, OR UNTILL ALL PM'S ARE SENT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT SENDING PMS AT THIS POINT.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
also the funniest thing is that we've lost ALL the votes we thought we should surely win and the one vote that i was at one point sure that we'd lost, we ended up winning :)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I can't believe I died because of an idler.Not only that, but he didn't get substituted in 3 days of absence.

I don't know who I want to win now.

StrangerDanger

He didn't get substituted because no one said he should be. He's been decently active and if he was going to be gone for any stretch of time it was his job to pm me and let me know what was up.

tape

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pin the blame on you.I mean, last time he was on was before the voting started.

Ugh I'll check this thread back whenever it's over.

what? how did SD ruin it? mostly everyone ruined this game by spreading around all kind of information and knowing everything since like night 3. if anything, that was an attempt to fix it.

seriously gp in my personal opinion you are a fucking douche, not only did you have one of the most moronic mafias i have ever seen but you still have the guts to go around saying 'this mafia is rotten'

pot kettle black motherfucker

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, the game idled for almost a full week, and around night 4, some things started getting made up. SD even admitted it. i'm just pointing out fact. i'm sorry if that is rude.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
well, the game idled for almost a full week, and around night 4, some things started getting made up. SD even admitted it. i'm just pointing out fact. i'm sorry if that is rude.
nothing got made up hahaha.

most of the 'failsafes' were already hinted. just because shit doesn't play out the way you want it to doesn't mean that the game was altered and shit.

i love how you're trying to pass the buck of YOU idling onto sd.

tape

seriously gp in my personal opinion you are a fucking douche, not only did you have one of the most moronic mafias i have ever seen but you still have the guts to go around saying 'this mafia is rotten'
Agreed.If I knew I could have asked for a sub, I would have.

Shiv

mostly harmless
you should have man, that really isn't the hosts fault. i asked for venom to be subbed out when he hadn't responded for like 3-4 days.

and dm, that seems to be the new thing people do after anonymous mafia.

not to worry because i have a few things in place which will completely FUCK over anyone who does that in my game :)

Heh, a person from boy scouts asking to sub a person in badasses.

To be honest, i really like how this game is being played out, and it actually seems very smooth to me. There's no sudden "Hey look Badass is losing let's give them a new ability"

StrangerDanger

Day 9.

You awake at dawn, looking about the arid and barren landscape of the once-luscious Subspace. Amidst the craters and the grainy curtain of sunshine, you sense a sort of peace. No game-changing world-breaking moves were used this night.

And that's just dandy!

However, of course, you still see the regular amount of dead bodies as you come to the rubble and scattered stones of the once-prominent Tiananmen Square.

As you see the Angels descend in the distance, you figure to do some exploring of your own with some of the other users. In the aftermath of the mootsplosion crater, you find what seems to be a large pile of dirt.

Moving closer, you see this large pile of dirt is actually a person.
With limbs strewn about in the muck, you see the remnants of a sword, stuck in the ground, absorbed by the gooey substance....! Wait, could it be?!

The goo itself is the body you are looking at you. You identify the corpse as belonging to darkie.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Darkie,
You are Clayface.
You are allied with the Supervillains.

As a researcher at S.T.A.R. labs, searching for the cure for your rare disease, Hyperpituitarism, you came across a sample of Matt Hagen's blood, a former murderer and shapeshifting monster under the moniker, clayface.

Believing it to be pivotal in alleviating yourself of your skin disease, you isolated it, enhanced it, and injected it into your bloodsteam. You were cured--but at a cost. You had now transformed from mild-mannered scientist Preston Payne, into the next man behind the mud, the next Clayface.

Due to the structure of your body, if you are targeted by any night actions, you will be notified. After all, anyone touches you, and it's going to leave a big enough imprint in your skin to notice.

You also have another ability. During the night, should you choose to, you may PM either Doomsday or I with the message 'Night X--encasing user'. That night, should you be targeted by any role, you will harden yourself, trapping that user inside yourself--leaving both you and your adversary for the other players to find in the morning.

You may send this PM as many times as you'd like, however the power itself may only be used once.

You win if the Supervillains win.
Analyzing the 'clay' further, you notice an item. Picking it up, it seems that darkie was holding on the Utility Belt. You try to salvage it, but to no avail--it seems that the user holding it before has jammed it. Worthless, you throw it away, never to be used again.

"You missed one." said Gabriel, as he flung a corpse at the heap of users. Catching an eyeful of the fresh cadaver, you see his orange clothes torn to shreds, his body crushed under some magnificent weight. As the last of his hairs flicker from golden to dark, you identify the user as gouki.

StrangerDanger said:
Attention Gouki,
You are Goku.
You are allied with the Boy Scouts.

The son of Bardock, and descendant of the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, strong runs in your family.

However, being brought up on earth by your Grandfather, Gohan (who you inadvertently killed), you've been taught humility, how good food is, and how important your friends are to you--and how important it is to fight for the ones you believe in.

As the premiere Z Warrior, and debated strongest being in existence, you may PM myself or Doomsday during the night with the message "Night X-transforming." The next day after much concentration and meditation, you will become a Super Saiyan. On the day after your transformation, you will be able to send a message saying, "Night X--destroying user". In the morning, that user will be rendered into nothing but dust at the handiwork of one of your vast supernatural techniques. However, this burst of energy will knock you out of your Super Saiyan state, needing one day for recovery.

Further down the road, as events play out, you may harness and use other abilities....

....find out on the next exciting episode of dragon ball Z!

You win if the Boy Scouts win.
As you start to line up, you see an all to familiar flash...

"WARP!"

With the sound of a flutter of wings, it seems that Blue Kirby is nowhere to be found. Standing where he was before, shaking, cold, and very quiet, is the long-lost user Brain.

Startled by this turn of events, you all turn to the angels and cast your votes for the next day's lynch.

DAY 9 HAS STARTED. THE DAY WILL LAST UNTIL 48 HOURS ARE UP, OR WHEN A MAJORITY IS REACHED. 8 BOLD VOTES ARE NEEDED FOR A MAJORITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)