Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
lynch shiv

i'll get this in before i disappear for the weekend, haha. i've received very interesting information that shiv isn't what his mafia members think he is, and it totally makes sense now, haha. if it's true, i take back what i said about SD's game. I guess i was always mistaken about Shiv's role. people like Stoo and akuchi, especially, should pm me. Amelia, you might as well too.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
dumb move. mafia can't win if shiv is alive. ;-/

although i wouldn't think ck or brain would care about that. since brain is clearly doing whatever he wants, and ck is a moron.

Why don't you ask to see Shiv's whole role pm, Amelia?

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
ok, earthworm, whatever. you can talk all you want. eventually your "teammates" will realize they can't win as long as you're alive. hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

Yeah, you have me figured out GreenPikachu - clearly I changed sides for a moronic reason, such as 'I thought it would be funny!' Heh, if only I had not had such a prescient foe as you, no one ever would have known...

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
no, that wasn't the moronic reason. the moronic reason was "omg im so sad because i think my team betrayed me but since im an idiot and don't understand mafia, im gonna start voting with the other team to get attention!!"

nice guess, though.

mafia should wise up soon. even if you eliminate the supervillains, you can't win. if shiv lives, you die. it's as simple as that.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lynch shiv

cookie i didnt expect you to be so stupid. i really didnt.

anyways if/when i die, i hope that shiv you will honour a dying wish to team up with my SV buds to kill ck and cookie.

it seems that the wolf winning is "cool" and i cant do anything about it, despite trying to ration with a logical thinker like cookie...(to think cookie, if you had killed ck like i said and we all lynched shiv, you would have won! but now youre gonna lose terribly lol)

bk, i dont know why you did it, but it was a really pussy move and im kinda pissed

unceunce you are awesome dont worry

i think this covers everyone...but yeah congrats to brain and shiv for being the 2 winners of SD mafia i guess?

I am pretty sure that no one here has looked more emotional and weak than you here, so I think you need to stop trying to accuse others of anything. I never would have done anything against the supervillains if they fucked me over and said 'too bad sucka;" I would have stopped caring about the game! Instead they reviled me and purposely lied to me in increasingly preposterous ways. I did not do anything for attention - I did it to beat the guys who lied to me, which was originally just thunda and The BM, but it turned out it was also you and Jackal.

I guess I just do not understand the big picture, how mafia works, as well as you...I was clearly wrong to think that switching sides would affect the game! You were correct not to vote, clearly it would only increase the drama in the game despite the inevitable supervillain win! Please, stop embarrassing me, this is so onerous...

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
lol.

edit: also, yeah, cookie, what are you thinking? hahaha. you had the game won, but you blew it. you basically pulled a Team Powerful from Zelda mafia. You had the game won, but made a huge mistake. oh well. Maybe you'll have a chance to win the next game (but blow that too).

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cookie im trying to play out your next move here, but its just so ridiculous to think you can do ANYTHING...

with me dead, you cannot kill next night, but shiv can. he most likely kills you because who else would he kill? the SV have 4 people, each with a useless power (CK doesnt count as an SV atm)

he wouldnt kill ck, junior, amelia, esc or stoo, cause they are still on "team mafia" so why bother.

He wouldnt ever kill brain, he cant kill BK...

so its you or unceunce next, and i just dont see why you think you have any shot at winning with how you are playing...care to explain to me in pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)