Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Shiv knows killing me is pointless. I have no role. I'm a sitting duck. He'll most likely turn his attention to some of his "allies" next, as he needs to equally eliminate all of us in order to win. You should know how this works, Amelia, seeing as how you had a key hand in stopping it last game.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
junior, this is it. now or never baby. we're done anyway. might as well get the bigger threat. you still outnumber us, lol. don't forget, ck will vote with you for future lynches since he is an idiot.

not to mention, next day, the supervillains might feel like voting WITH shiv against one of you. who the hell knows. you should follow through on it while we're all on the same page.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Shiv is having trouble getting on Smogon so he asked me to do this

<Shiv> can you make a post for me
<Shiv> just say
<Shiv> 'since everyone is voted, the lynch should officially be over'

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
No it is 7-6 and everyone who can vote has voted and since that has come about, people aren't supposed to even change anymore.

So yeah, Jackal gets lynched.

Jackal I really think you are talking about stuff you have no idea man. And I will be willing to give up my own win before I let the SV win. Its just how it is man.

Edit: PS that was a pathetic move junior.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
fyi, junior had voted at one point and at that point the score was 7-6 (7 for jackal, 6 for me) so he should be lynched no matter whatever junior is changing.

ok edit: even if you allow them to change, with junior voting jackal too now its 8-5 which is a majority so its as sure as hell over.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I am simply confused.

'Have a nice day.'

edit: well that's bad. Blaming gp for my 990 post count.
edit2: even if I still kept my vote for Shiv, everyone is afk or wouldn't vote for him.

Shiv

mostly harmless
I don't see why. Rules are rules? If we could always do shit like that then whats the point of any rules? Moreover, even the deadline will end in about 10 hours. ALL THREE conditions will have been met by then when you actually only need one of them to be met.

Are you guys really that desperate GP?

I do not remember that happening, but 8 votes were met; by the rules of this game, Jackal has already been lynched, whether or not someone changes their vote at this point. Just because the rules might not have been respected before (still not buying this) does not mean they should not be another time.

Here, I will even help you out evan; are you ready? (not needing Shiv nor mine, as we are of course not changing votes)

Is that so CK? That is indeed big big news!

Lynch Jackal
aw man why do you make me lynch jackal that's just mean!
Lynch Jackal
lynch jackal
<MrEsc> !hatecalc The Supervillians
<jones> There is a 100% chance that MrEsc hates The Supervillians
<MrEsc> MY ANGER

Lynch Jackal
lynch jackal

in confusion!!! juniro really wants SD right now >=|

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lynch shiv

cookie i didnt expect you to be so stupid. i really didnt.

anyways if/when i die, i hope that shiv you will honour a dying wish to team up with my SV buds to kill ck and cookie.

it seems that the wolf winning is "cool" and i cant do anything about it, despite trying to ration with a logical thinker like cookie...(to think cookie, if you had killed ck like i said and we all lynched shiv, you would have won! but now youre gonna lose terribly lol)

bk, i dont know why you did it, but it was a really pussy move and im kinda pissed

unceunce you are awesome dont worry

i think this covers everyone...but yeah congrats to brain and shiv for being the 2 winners of SD mafia i guess?
in my defense, I'd like to say that as a neutral if I played this game out completely rationally I would never have killed anyone. Don't confuse my actions with being stupid, everything I've done has been for a reason.

Also, in voting Jackal I am giving Shiv a chance to win with the neutrals and the winning faction. If I die or get silenced Shiv hasn't kept his part of the bargain he should be lynched, but I trust him to do so. I know a lot of you probably don't want Shiv to win on account of his pomposity in this game but that doesn't really concern me. As usual, I am taking the hard option in this game.

This game has been really hard on me, for the reason that I have no logical reason to betray anyone, being neutral and all.

Shiv

mostly harmless
I know a lot of you probably don't want Shiv to win on account of his pomposity in this game but that doesn't really concern me. As usual, I am taking the hard option in this game.
as you know man thats done on purpose just because its so awesome when this whole team is just itching to kill you but just doesn't end up doing it somehow.

anyone who knows me knows that it was just a part of mafia and the rest should get that too :)

ps jackal ilu and thanks man, thats great coming from you :) i would say the same to you and evan but you guys already know that.

Shiv

mostly harmless
hey man i assumed that when majority is reached it gets over no matter what.

i'm sure you'd like the rules to be bent for you but hey, that isn't how stuff works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)