Super Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. moi is Peter Parker, also known Spiderman of the Boy Scout faction. I can pretty much guarantee this. His role is essentially hooker. If you are allied with the Supervillains like me, or with the Badasses you want him dead so he doesn't block your shit.

lynch moi.

I am also requesting any bodyguard allied with the Supervillains protects me during the next night.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Voting for moi's lynching

Um yeah, not randon voting here.

Edit: BM I have heard enough stuff about moi, enough to vote against him.

Edit 2: moi already knows he was gonna be lynched, for some reason I forgot.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Let me just reiterate that it's retarded to start a mafia game with a night, two people never got to play and this first vote will still be random. I'm totally running a game in the future.

thunda said:
Okay. moi is Peter Parker, also known Spiderman of the Boy Scout faction. I can pretty much guarantee this. His role is essentially hooker. If you are allied with the Supervillains like me, or with the Badasses you want him dead so he doesn't block your shit.
what the hell is this rand vote.... you people are seriously starting to get me mad with this. first off, you trust thunda with this, who has no evidence what so ever of anything happening. Next, after 3 votes, you have rand votes of people who don't want to raise suspicion of themselves. do the smart thing people, and don't be stupid.

lynch thunda

gts said:
I have also heard this rumor,
next we have an example of basing it off rumor. god this is pathetic. get evidence before you rand vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)