Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

The Kirby stage is likely Dreamland 64 since among the files from the patch there is a track called pupupupu[...]pupu or smth which is the japanese name of dreamland. Hopefully the Wii U will get Fountain Of Dreams, if the lack of FoD track is of any indication.

I'm still disappointed that Waluigi is still an assist trophy, and has no chance of being reworked into a character in this version of Smash. Waluigi is love, Waluigi is life.

Nowhere they said that an Assist Trophy can't be reworked into a character. They just have to remove that assist trophy lol. In the case of Waluigi(and Dark Samus, another popular Assist Trophy) they would even have an already moving model that can be worked on more easily . Still unlikely though, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's completely impossible.

Also yeah he's the coolest Mario character, would totally have him over Rosalina.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Or you know... Bring back the true doubles character and make the cheap facsimile go away...

Does anyone else main Mario? Ever since I was just a kid, I've been a huge fan of Mario games, which led to me playing as mostly Mario in the Melee days.

Mario gets a Waluigi color swap in Smash 4, but that's not enough. I need my "wah" and "Waluigi ees numbair one!" in battles!

Found an interesting chain for Mewtwo. Side special (confusion), down tilt, jump+F aerial.

I've managed to land down aerial (the meteor attack) over pits and successfully KO my opponent. Start this near the edge of the stage. Lead with down throw, then jump at the opponent while performing down aerial.

This should be pretty well known by now, but side special stalls in midair and can be followed by up special (teleport). Useful for getting back on the stage, because Mewtwo gets launched rather easily.

Confusion's animation lasts longer than the opponent is locked into it, so it's generally pretty easy to break out of unless the opponent reacts slow or uses a slow move. Dtilt is an *excellent* combo starter though. What I like doing is dtilt -> (buffer control stick up->) utilt and then follow up from there based on percent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)