Super Smash Brothers...MAFIA! - END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline. I will not be accepting any new PMs.

You all walk out of your houses and meet in front of the Pianta statue, ready for a new day of lynching. But shock horror - on the way, you see the body of LightWolf slumped over the lighthouse. There is a note tucked in his pocket. AvatarST grabs it and reads it aloud.

Dear LightWolf,
You are Samus Aran, the female bounty hunter.

Raised by the Chozo, you have supreme athletic and combat skills. You don't really use them though, because of the Power Suit that encases you.

Your armour allows you to defend yourself quite easily from swarms of Space Pirates. Therefore, any attempt made to lynch you will fail, once. However, you have determined there are no Space Pirates in this battle. Instead, you have determined that there is a Smoke Ball, a Smash Ball and a Beam Sword somewhere.

In the interests of safety, you and the other Smash Brothers have split into groups to avoid being detected. However, there are some leftover Smash Brothers who are not in groups. You were seperated from your group and have to find your way to the Smash Brothers by yourself.

You are allied with the Smash Brothers. You win if the Smash Brothers win.
Mortified, you shake it off and continue walking. The body of Chris is me has been skewered on the Pianta statue. Thorns throws him into the sea and reads the note he was sitting on.

Dear Chris is me,
You are PICHU, the pre-evolved form of everybody's favourite Pokemon, PIKACHU.

You are cuter, yellower, and possibly furrier than PIKACHU. You are also charged with electricity, and you can discharge it through your cheeks. Yeah.

Your big brother PIKACHU is out there somewhere. It is in your best interests to find PIKACHU. You have no power at the moment, but this could change under certain circumstances.

You hold the Beam Sword. Whilst you hold the Beam Sword, you cannot use any abilities you have. However, no one messes with someone with a giant blue sword. If you are holding the Beam Sword whilst you are being lynched, you will be saved and the Beam Sword will disappear.

In the interests of safety, you and the other Smash Brothers have split into groups to avoid being detected. However, there are some leftover Smash Brothers who are not in groups. You were seperated from your group and have to find your way to the Smash Brothers by yourself.

You are allied with the Smash Brothers. You win if the Smash Brothers win and if PIKACHU survives, though this could change.
demon238 figures out the irony of the death. How fitting that a user that hurts himself whenever he attacks would be killed so early.

You all swear to avenge these brave soldiers, and start to discuss today's lynch.

It is now Day 2. Deadline is 5 PM, Friday 13th March, GMT +10 (bleh). You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Chris is me: How fitting
Chris is me: I get the character that ends up hurting themselves every time they do anything

In an unanimous decision, everyone surrounded cyzirvisheen.

"I swear I'm innocent!", he cried.

But it appears forks' masterfully devised plan had come to fruition, and the people were having none of it. This time, it was Thorns' time to pass judgment; without much hesitation, he fulfilled their request and brutally beat cyzirvisheen down to death, with his bare fists.

The corpse lay with bruises all over his body. "Good riddance", said demon238. "He was a deceiver". But upon closer inspection, they realize that in fact, it was...

Dear CyzirVisheen,
You are Kirby, a denizen of Dream Land.

You are quite strong despite your appearance of a pink puffball. You have the ability to suck up enemies and copy their abilities, but you will not be using that ability.

You can see enemies coming off from quite a long distance and so you are immune to night kills. If anyone ever tries to kill you, you will use your Final Cutter and run anyway, saving you. This ability will only work once.

However, you often randomly transform into different things. Any inspection results on you will come up as you being neutral.

You are allied with the Smash Brothers. You win if the Smash Brothers win.
He'll never swallow anyone, or anything again.

Was that really a good plan, after all..?

It is now Night 2. Deadline is Saturday 14th, 7 PM, GMT+10. You have 48 hours to get your PMs in.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It seems no one told Kirby

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I TOLD YOU GUYS BUT NOOOOOOO....
NO ONE WANTED TO BELIEVE ME
THERE'S ONLY ONE DECEIVER IN THIS GAME.

Man, my computer was down all day yesterday. I couldn't even defend myself ;____________________________________________________________;

Tell me what time you want the deadline to be at (in GMT+10) and I'll edit it. I only used GMT+0 because I'm @GMT -2 and found it to be the most neutral one for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)