Super Smash Brothers...MAFIA! - END

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm updatng in 90 minutes. Those who have not sent in their PMs (you know who you are) send them in now.

oh and mordock has been replaced with Seven Deadly Sins. I will send his role PM with my update.

Deadline, motherfucker!

Dreading the events of today, you walk outside. On top of the Shine Gate is Imran's body. Looks like someone hit the back of his head with something big. AvatarST yells out.

'AETHER!'

He jumps to the top of the Shine Gate, and reads out the note Imran had down his pants.

Dear Imran,
You are Mario, the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom.

You are constantly on a mission to save Princess Peach, but you and your fellow Smash Brothers have taken an interest in this war.

You aren't that strong, but you can jump very high. Because of this, once per night you may send a PM to Thorns stating 'Night X - Super Jump Punch [user]'. That night, that user will be unable to perform any actions they would normally perform.

There is a drawback though - you know that Bowser is out there and he wants to kill you. If you target Bowser any night, not only will your power fail, but you will be unable to use it for the next night, and be unable to vote on the following day. You also know that Luigi is out there - he is your little brother and he must be kept alive.

In the interests of safety, you and the other Smash Brothers have split into groups to avoid being detected. However, there are some leftover Smash Brothers who are not in groups. It is in your best interests to find these Smash Brothers. You know
I ain't reading this out.

You are allied with the Smash Brothers. You win if the Smash Brothers win and if Luigi survives.
Scanning the rest of Delfino, it looks like that's the only casualty this night.

It is now Day 4. You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch. Deadline is when a majority is reached, or on 5 PM, 17th March GMT +10.

time to FUCKING stand up for what I believe

Lynch demon238

*Sharpens sword/gun/cannon/fists

oh and if you guys do indeed plan on lynching Tay, you're all fucking retarded lol

The Identities of the Mafia

This game is fairly simple so I can sum it up with a few words:

Villains
TAY: King Dedede, can kill on even nights
Katherine: Ganondorf, can kill on odd nights
Elements: Bowser, silencer
Neutral
Veedrock: Twin/Werewolf, can kill every night

You're Luigi and Mario just died. There's obviously a connection between you two (demonstrated above), so what's to say you're not going wolf?

Pushin' deadline and Thorns is absent, so...

Lynch demon238

I don't fucking know which way I should vote anymore.
Can't keep hammering this shit in.
yeah demon I think we should just kill you because you haven't even shown us your role PM so I can't assume you to be smash bros.

Late deadline (I was at McDonald's eating a burger).

Olie, seething with rage, runs to demon238 and pulls out a handy shotgun.

'Die, motherfucker!'

RB Golbat and forks rush to his defense, but Olie simply knocks them over with his weight, and cocks the shotgun.

'Fuck you, Olie!'

AvatarST knocks out Olie with a grape juice bottle (heh), picks up the shotgun and puts it to demon238's head.

'Any last words?'

'Yeah. VIVA LA SMASH BROTHERS!'

A loud gunshot, a splatter of blood, a tearful teammate. demon238 is dead. The note, barely recognisable by the blood, reads

Dear demon238,
You are Luigi, Mario's little brother.

You are always in the shadow of Mario. You don't really mind though; you do not know how to use a water pack, you cannot defeat Bowser. However, you do have an awesome vacuum cleaner, though that won't be of any use.

Whilst Mario was off saving the galaxy, you decided to do some research. You have determined that Mario, Peach and Bowser are all somewhere in this battle.

In the interests of safety, you and the other Smash Brothers have split into groups to avoid being detected. However, there are some leftover Smash Brothers who are not in groups. You were seperated from your group and have to find your way to the Smash Brothers by yourself.

You are allied with the Smash Brothers. You win if the Smash Brothers win and Mario survives.
The vacuum cleaner explodes, leaving a trail of ectoplasm that reads Olie is gay.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on 5 PM, GMT +10, 21st of March 2009.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was kind of worrying I'd be viewed as the worst Smash Brother.

Not that worried about it anymore, there have been some interesting moves in this game!!!!

ps ectoplasm slurp

I was kind of worrying I'd be viewed as the worst Smash Brother.

Not that worried about it anymore, there have been some interesting moves in this game!!!!

ps ectoplasm slurp
Don't worry, Olie is doing a worse job than you. Olie is sure to be the worst Smash Brother.

Oh, and with the rate that Veed and the Villians are killing, the Village is going to lose in soon (thanks to Olie and his mistrust of demon328)

The Truth

I don't fucking know which way I should vote anymore.
Can't keep hammering this shit in.
yeah demon I think we should just kill you because you haven't even shown us your role PM so I can't assume you to be smash bros.
Don't think you can talk yourself out of this one, I gave you my role pm day 1 and if you think that that will make people sympathize with you, you're a real moron. If you think your "plan" will work, then you're even crazier than I thought you were, which is bat shit crazy btw. But seriously Olie, you might want to make peace with your mafia god cause the mayor is going to die tonight whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)