1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Super Tauros (Special)

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by immortal soldeir, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immortal soldeir

immortal soldeir

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/tauros

[​IMG]
    [SET]
    name: taurps
    move 1: blizzard
    move 2: thunder
    move 3: fire blast
    move 4: solarbeam / protect
    item: left over
    nature: modest
    evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
    hello you have come to these sets and you will thinking ''WHAT??? tauros sp. ATTACK?!?! you will look at this energies and laugh but the fool only cannot see true power of this sets! with the nature modest tauros can almost x3 his normal sp attack and with his speed make him swift sp. attack master!! this sets is good i have test it online and it is good but solar beam can be replace with protect (for to defencive player) ! when i am using this sets i think shall i use blizzard?? blizzard allowing good attack for leaf and stone pokemon because solar beam must be charge..

with this set i beat many team many times i beat. this moves give good cover for all types and is powerful if modest nature.....

sorry for my english is bad i have using google translator (lol it is speak with the tongue of a devil)!! please leave comment !
    Theorymon and Hollywood like this.
  2. Chieliee

Chieliee

this is great
  3. DTC

DTC ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

QC Rejjet 1/3
  4. Yilx

Yilx Sad
    is an Artistis a Smogon IRC AOP

his avatar makes it so awesome haha oh my god

maybe this guy came from 1999 in a time machine
  5. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

IT IS SPEAK WITH THE TONGUE OF A DEVIL
  6. TheMantyke

TheMantyke DISRESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

Hello Friend

My main concern is that the Taurus has not the answer to all of the common functions of Special Machamp. You should consider replacing with Solarbeam Hidden Power Psychic to deal with the physical and Machamp, toxicroak. You should also give a special mention to white herb to Taurus, to shoot a ray of sunshine instantly! Surf worth mentioning, because it kills the rock and soil types. I tested this set myself, and it is very good. I received a bill of 900 with him on PS! ladder.

Quality control, please do not reject this set in place, it is worth your clock!
  7. immortal soldeir

immortal soldeir

yes
  8. immortal soldeir

immortal soldeir

what is this means? boy can you not speech and to make clear your mind!???
  9. immortal soldeir

immortal soldeir

what is this hidden power psychic?? surely its name is very long name but i have never heard of this ! yes i tell you the set is powerful for to play online but it must be modest nature for to conquer the berkshire hathaway!
  10. Kenny

Kenny don't expect me

Put Life Orb instead of leftovers, but keep leftovers in the second slash. Tauros needs more power if he's running a special set.

EDIT: Also perhaps remove solar beam and put hyper beam instead?
  11. TheBaron

TheBaron

In Soviet Russia, special Tauros sweep you.
  12. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

[qc]1/3[/qc]

straight from the ubers qc team i approve of this set.
  13. Molk

Molk Crustle knocked off the opposing Rhydon's Assault Vest!
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

RU approves of this set as well

[​IMG]
    QC Approved 2/3

Good work here!
  14. immortal soldeir

immortal soldeir

thank you boy
  15. Zebraiken

Zebraiken is it true what they say, that words are weapons?
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    NU Co-Leader

Let's not be idiots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)