move 1: blizzard
move 2: thunder
move 3: fire blast
move 4: solarbeam / protect
item: left over
nature: modest
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
hello you have come to these sets and you will thinking ''WHAT??? tauros sp. ATTACK?!?! you will look at this energies and laugh but the fool only cannot see true power of this sets! with the nature modest tauros can almost x3 his normal sp attack and with his speed make him swift sp. attack master!! this sets is good i have test it online and it is good but solar beam can be replace with protect (for to defencive player) ! when i am using this sets i think shall i use blizzard?? blizzard allowing good attack for leaf and stone pokemon because solar beam must be charge..

with this set i beat many team many times i beat. this moves give good cover for all types and is powerful if modest nature.....

sorry for my english is bad i have using google translator (lol it is speak with the tongue of a devil)!! please leave comment !

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
his avatar makes it so awesome haha oh my god

maybe this guy came from 1999 in a time machine

Hello Friend

My main concern is that the Taurus has not the answer to all of the common functions of Special Machamp. You should consider replacing with Solarbeam Hidden Power Psychic to deal with the physical and Machamp, toxicroak. You should also give a special mention to white herb to Taurus, to shoot a ray of sunshine instantly! Surf worth mentioning, because it kills the rock and soil types. I tested this set myself, and it is very good. I received a bill of 900 with him on PS! ladder.

Quality control, please do not reject this set in place, it is worth your clock!

Hello Friend

My main concern is that the Taurus has not the answer to all of the common functions of Special Machamp. You should consider replacing with Solarbeam Hidden Power Psychic to deal with the physical and Machamp, toxicroak. You should also give a special mention to white herb to Taurus, to shoot a ray of sunshine instantly! Surf worth mentioning, because it kills the rock and soil types. I tested this set myself, and it is very good. I received a bill of 900 with him on PS! ladder.

Quality control, please do not reject this set in place, it is worth your clock!
what is this hidden power psychic?? surely its name is very long name but i have never heard of this ! yes i tell you the set is powerful for to play online but it must be modest nature for to conquer the berkshire hathaway!

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Put Life Orb instead of leftovers, but keep leftovers in the second slash. Tauros needs more power if he's running a special set.

EDIT: Also perhaps remove solar beam and put hyper beam instead?

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
[qc]1/3[/qc]

straight from the ubers qc team i approve of this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)