XY UU Suprisingly ..working! UU team!

Here's the thing I usually cannot make a good team ever. I always pretty much just find a random team and use it.. but then I made this.. and it actually worked? I tried to making teams for other tiers based on this one's success but nope. Anyways here's the team. If I wasn't descriptive enough and you locked the topic.. well crap.

Nidoking
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP - 252 ATK - 252 SPE
Nature: Adamant
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Ice Punch

Ah.. the difficult as hell to make description.. well this Nidoking is basically how the team was made.. just wanted a physical Nidoking and it all started.. Now as the ability's name suggests. This Nidoking is Sheer Force! Let's see here.. we have Poison Jab as a strong ''sheer force boosted'' poison STAB, the same with Earthquake but no boosts there.. since this is the strongest ground move he can have, even with Sheer Force! Sucker punch is our priority.. ah everyone needs some priority.. now it's used against those pesky psychic types and actually it 1 HIT KOs most of 'em, ye. Ice punch... because why not..

Foretress
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP - 4 ATK - 252 DEF
IVs: 0 SPE
Nature: Relaxed
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball

The wall.. the setter upper.. Foretress. Every team needs one of these things.. well not really but it's fun to say.. anyways Foretress. We have toxic spikes, they are basically the main priority. Set up toxic spikes then you're free to die. Toxic spikes help you wear down your opponents and also help another team member we'll get to.. Spikes are just there.. if you have a chance then put 'em up. If ya don't then don't. Rapid spin.. no one likes hazards let's be real here. But this rapid spin isn't specifically for that.. it's mostly for getting rid of an opponent's hazards if both of you leaf with ''setter uppers''. Gyro Ball is the attacking move. Due to 0 speed IVs and your decent-ish attack stat.. this can pack a punch to some opponents. If you manage to save your Foretress then you can just send it in on any physical attack to take.

Umbreon
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 128 HP - 128 DEF - 252 SPDEF
Nature: Impish
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Toxic

An Umbreon. I don't think it needs an introduction. So let's start. As you can probably see it has no attacking moves. I just couldn't find a spot for one.. the four move syndrome.. anyways if you're facing a taunter.. then GTFO! This Umbreon really brings what the team needed. With wish it is able to heal it's fellow teammates neither of which (except Foretress and...) have any means of recovery whatsoever. Heal bell does ..basically the same. Removes those annoying statuses. Just makes 'em go away. Protect of course to stall out a turn to get some leftovers recovery.. wish recovery and such. Toxic.. now remember those toxic spikes? Now this is where they come in hand, they save Umbreon a turn of Toxic (which may or may not miss). The reason I don't have just toxic spikes is because they are very unreliable.

Eelektross
Item: Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP - 4 ATK - 252 SPATK
Nature: Mild
- Flamethrower
- Discharge
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off

Ahh Eelektross.. the Pokemon with no weaknesses... (but what about Mold B..) ..shut up. Anyways here we are with Eelektross. Assault Vest.. for some reason I thought this was a ..special tank.. so I just put it there and never removed it.. been helpful a few times as well.. With the moves tho.. we have Flamethrower.. oh yees.. this thing even without STAB packs a huge punch, it's almost as if a fire type used it.. Since this thing has such a diverse movepool you simply can not refuse to put these moves on it. Helped numerous times.. same with Giga Drain which provides you with health recovery. Always good when on Assault Vest. Discharge.. well it's there for the same reason as to why people use Scald.. You want the burn.. or in this case the paralysis. And knock off. ..Yea just knock off.

Entei
Item: Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP - 252 ATK - 252 SPE
Nature: Adamant
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed
- Bulldoze

Entei... coplete.. and.. utter.. power. Choice Banded Adamant Entei packs a huge punch. Pretty much anthing your move is super effective on will die. Sacred Fire is an amazing move.. even thought it can miss 5% of the time.. which it does often.. It has a 50% chance to burn. It's great. Here we have Stone Edge.. now this move can miss very often.. but! it's the strongest rock type move this team can offer and it's not that bad ..only 80% haha...h...a.. Extreme Speed! This is an amazing move! Did your team member almost kill the opponent but then die!? No worries just go into Entei and EXTREME SPEED! And at the end we have Bulldoze.. it's just a ground type coverage move.. you can use it too if you desperately want to slow down the opponent... oh if only you had Earthquake..

Blastoise
Item: Blastoisinite
Ability: Torrent (Mega Launcher)
EVs: 252 HP - 252 SPATK - 4 SPDEF
Nature: Modest
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin

The mega of the team.. if you wanna call it that.. Ahh Mega Blastoise.. With this thing you can take well pretty much any attack that is not super effective and you can hit back even harder thanks to Mega Launcher and your amazing movepool! Water Pulse, Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere are all boosted by Mega Launcher and will pretty much kill or 2 hit kill anything they're super effective against (Water Pulse usually just kills). And the last move.. Rapid Spin..? Yes. This is the team's true rapid spinner.. since Foretress usually dies.. And if you show off Rapid Spin on Foretress before.. you make people less suspective of you having it as well.

Well that's it.. this took about..... 40 MINUTES!? .__. ...to write.. and I am fully prepared to have this locked since that always happens because why not.. Sorry for any grammatical errors.. it's 1 AM...

Oh and.. EDIT:.. right? If you see this team used in UU it's either me on a different account or someone who bothered to remake it ;D

Last edited:
My first suggestion is to write these at, like, not 1 AM. Seriously, that's not good for you.

On to the real notes:
  • Since it's already decently bulky and not too powerful when mixed, I recommend you give Eelektross a Life Orb. This will maximize its damage output on both sides of the attacking spectrum.
  • If you want to run hazards, your Forretress absolutely, totally, definitely needs Stealth Rock, which should replace Toxic Spikes. Stealth Rock is the only hazard in the game that hits Flying-Types and Levitate users, and many consider it the most important move in the game. You've also already got Toxic on Umbreon, so it's redundant.
  • You've only got one Special Attacker and you have very little in the way of Special walls, so you should swap Nidoking for a Tank variant of Florges. It will grant you more opportunities to switch in while giving you more attacking capability, plus an added defensive synergy with Umbreon. Here's the set I recommend:
Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

• If you opt to swap for this Florges, then you should change Umbreon to a physical wall variant. This will give you more switch ins and better defends against the Fighting- and Bug-Type attacks that threaten Umbreon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)