HA Tyrunt giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some HA Tyrunts to giveaway all have the eggmoves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, and Dragon Dance and are Jolly.

Rules:

- upload a Flabebe or Poochyena with the message fossil
- you do not need to respond to this giveaway to get a Tyrunt, I'll check the GTS periodicly
- please do not ask for specific IVs or a gender, these are just stepping stone Tyrunts to breed something better

Notes:
- Your Tyrunt will also come with a Custap berry
- I will continuously breed Tyrunt if I run out of stock - they WILL be replenished so there's no need to reserve unless you think you won't be able to trade for a while but still want one.
- In the event of too many snipings, you can contact me directly for a direct trade

FC: 3909-8385-9595

Last edited:
Thank you for this. I've been looking forward to Shell Armor Samurott (Probably the only one in the planet lol). Now to come up with a gimmicky set for it.

EDIT: Put a Wingull up, just in case you can't see it.

EDIT 2: Thanks a lot, thought I should take the Tepig also. There might be a shortage in the future.

Last edited:
Alright, cleared the GTS of the Oshawott/Tepig requests I saw right now, if you put up a Wingull but it wasn't answered, report it here and reload it into the GTS, or in the event of a sniping put a another one up.

EDIT: Paragon189 you asked for an Oshawott instead but put "Turf" re-load the GTS with a Wingull to get Tepig as well.

Last edited:
Now I got all the starters with their HA because of you! Thanks QuoteMissy!!! LOL you're the best! Thanks

Can you check to make sure you didn't get sniped? I cleared out all the Wingull for Tepig/Oshawott I saw but I didn't see anyone with G.T. as their in-game name (or Rinneth either).
It got sniped earlier and had to catch another one. Redeposited a Lv. 5 Wingull.

Edit: Many thanks for the Oshawott, Missy

Last edited:
Is it ok if I don't deposit a wingull, but a different pokemon??? (playing on X and Y so not much access to wingulls)

Is it ok if I don't deposit a wingull, but a different pokemon??? (playing on X and Y so not much access to wingulls)
Wingull is a horde pokemon right before Ambrette and right after Sharlour, but tell me which junk 'mon you'll upload and I'll look for it.

Wingull is a horde pokemon right before Ambrette and right after Sharlour, but tell me which junk 'mon you'll upload and I'll look for it.
I put in the GTS (asked for lv.1-10 Oshawott):

Lv.1 male Magikarp in a Premier Ball
IGN: Fiat

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Last edited:
Put up a Level 5 Female Wingull for Oshawott. Thanks in advance!
I put in the GTS (asked for lv.1-10 Oshawott):

Lv.1 male Magikarp in a Premier Ball
IGN: Fiat

Thanks a lot in advance!!
sent

Also 27 Oshawotts gone 73 more to go, 10 Tepigs down 90 more to go.

can you reserve a tepig for me?
There's 90 Tepigs left they're not going to run out anytime soon, just throw up a Wingull onto the GTS, I check it periodicly throughout the day, and the chances of a Wingull getting sniped are relatively low, so don't worry.

sent

Also 27 Oshawotts gone 73 more to go, 10 Tepigs down 90 more to go.

There's 90 Tepigs left they're not going to run out anytime soon, just throw up a Wingull onto the GTS, I check it periodicly throughout the day, and the chances of a Wingull getting sniped are relatively low, so don't worry.
sorry i meant oshawott

sorry i meant oshawott
There's still 73 of them left the chances of you missing out on one is relatively slim, just stick up a Wingull when you're able to and most likely I'll still have plenty then (and I do have extra other HA Oshawott that don't meet the giveaway thread's description).

Hello - I've been looking for a Wingull horde for a little time (without any luck), so ended up depositing a level 3 female Fletchling instead for an Oshawott... Would that be alright? I'm sorry for not finding the Wingull!D:

Hello - I've been looking for a Wingull horde for a little time (without any luck), so ended up depositing a level 3 female Fletchling instead for an Oshawott... Would that be alright? I'm sorry for not finding the Wingull!D:
You got sniped, put another junk 'mon up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)