Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Congratulations to TraceofLife for winning the first individual immunity! That means that at tribal council, you cannot vote for TraceofLife. Any votes for Trace will be considered invalid and the offending parties will be asked to change their vote.

Tribal council will begin tomorrow at around 3 PM and unlike before, it will take place in this thread. You will still PM me to submit your vote, but I'll be revealing the votes in this thread and such.

Take this time to strategize and talk to people. Good luck everyone!

Tribal Council

Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe everyone! The format is exactly the same as before, except that now there are 10 of you! At this time you may now submit your votes to me via private conversation or irc/showdown PM. Remember that you can't change your vote once you submit it. I will update as soon as I get all votes.

Tribal Council Results

I'll go tally the votes.

Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

1st vote
billymills

2nd vote
Haruno

3rd vote
billymills

4th vote
Haruno

5th vote
billymills

6th vote
Haruno

7th vote
billymills

8th vote
Haruno

We're at 4 votes Haruno, 4 votes billymills.

9th vote
Haruno

1 vote left.

7th person voted out of Survivor and the first member of the Jury:
Haruno

Haruno

The tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

With this vote, the Jury mechanic is now in play. From now on, each player that is voted out will move to the Jury, where they will get to observe each tribal council before they end up making the decision in the end as to who will be the Sole Survivor. Because of this, for the rest of you, the immunity challenges from now on will be done in private conversations.

Tribal Council

Welcome to the second merged tribal council. This time around, there's one observer, Haruno, who is the first member of the jury. Haruno is here to simply observe what happens here at tribal. He is unable to speak to anyone here or discuss anything in this thread.

At this time you may now submit your votes to me via private conversation or irc/showdown PM. Remember that you can't change your vote once you submit it. I will update as soon as I get all votes, but no later than 48 hours. Reminder that zorbees has individual immunity. You cannot vote for zorbees. zorbees, if you're interested in giving someone the immunity necklace please let me know as soon as possible.

Tribal Council Results

I'll go tally the votes.

Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote
RODAN

Second vote
Twin

1 vote RODAN, 1 vote Twin.

Third vote
RODAN

Fourth vote
Twin

Fifth vote
RODAN

Sixth vote
Twin

3 votes RODAN, 3 votes Twin. 3 votes left.

Seventh vote
Twin

8th person voted out of Survivor and the second member of the Jury:
Twin

Twin

There's 8 of you left, which means you've survived half the game. But this isn't where things get easier; the farther in we get, the more you're going to need to have a plan if you want to get to the end. And a lot of times, those plans will come down to, "Who can I trust"?

The next challenge will be sent in a PM shortly.

Tribal Council Results

I'll go tally the votes.

First vote
TraceofLife

Second vote
Walrein

Third vote
rssp1

So that's one vote each for Trace, Walrein, and rssp.

Fourth vote
TraceofLife

Fifth vote
Walrein

2 votes each for Trace and Walrein, 1 vote for rssp. Three votes left.

Sixth vote
Walrein

Seventh vote; 9th person voted out of Survivor and the third member of the Jury:
Walrein

Walrein

7 are left. The closer you get towards the end, the more you need to start thinking about your path to victory because remember: the people you vote and put on the Jury are the ones that you will have to convince in the end to vote for you as the winner.

Next challenge will be up right after this.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
king is the kinda fool to pick a "who can get laid easier" argument with a girl

i just have to be mafia and waggle my scummy little finger and i can get unclesams throbbing village leader dick

yet king thinks he can stunt

Tribal Council

RODAN has immunity, so you cannot cast a vote for RODAN. Otherwise, everyone else is fair game assuming RODAN does not wish to give up immunity to someone else.

Jury: Walrein, Twin, and Haruno

48 hours please.

Tribal Council Results

I'll go tally the votes.

First vote
zorbees

Second vote
TraceofLife

Third vote
Yeti

1 vote each for zorbees, Trace, and Yeti

Fourth vote
zorbees

Fifth vote
TraceofLife

Sixth vote
Yeti

2 votes zorbees, Trace, and Yeti. I'll read the last vote.

10th person voted out of Survivor and the fourth member of the Jury

Yeti

As this vote and the last challenge have shown, it's time to figure out exactly who your friends and your enemies are.

players in the game please avoid conversing with Jury members. There will be a time for that in the end so don't you worry :] Next challenge will be up shortly

RODAN quit in the middle of the last immunity challenge. He will not be on the jury.

In other news, tribal council is now. billymills won immunity so he is safe from the vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)