Survivor Forum Game - Night 5 - Cohost could help me out

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It was a Christmas Corgi. A single one, those are Dachshunds/Wiener dogs. Two of them. Why you may additional mix them up: the Queen owns a couple of Corgi-Dachshund mix-breeds.

Captain Dog out.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You all come in, ready for the next Immunity Challenge. Before the challenge, Okatu and Minara get a look at the new Makodo tribe, Eagle4 having been the first person voted out of the game. Makodo eagerly awaits its first victory, but neither of the other two tribes wants to go to tribal council just yet.

Segment #1 will have 2 members competing in a 1x Strength portion.
Segment #2 will have 3 member competing in a 1x Balance portion.
Segment #3 will have the final member competing in a 1x Puzzle portion.

All results are out. If you do not have an information role, you will not receive a PM if your action is successful.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends 48 hours after this post.

I am in this challenge (, in Segment [1])

There is nothing particularly interesting about this game. It did not have interesting challenges or mechanics, beyond the novelty of having assigned "stats" instead of any kind of skill expression (unless you consider coordinating schedules a skill). There is no discord channel and very little evidence the game actually happened beyond the forum thread and the fragments in the private messages of the people who were in the game. A game like this was destined to be lost to time, buried in the depths of the forums. But for whatever reason, this game stuck with me. Even with its flaws, there was something compelling and different about the game. Could Survivor be done online in a more casual format? If you're reading this, the answer to that should be PRETTY EASY. -Jalmont

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)