Survivor Forum Game - Night 5 - Cohost could help me out

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As the challenge began, you were surprised when H-C seemed ineffective for Makodo. However, Makodo seemed to be keeping up without him. It was a close three-way battle all the way through the challenge. However, Minara pulled away a little bit ahead of the other two tribes. Okatu and Makodo were neck and neck, yet Makodo pulled ahead in a photo finish! The three tribes will soon be even, as Okatu now has to go to its first Tribal Council.

(Note: Unitas/Cereza should have been forced to participate in the challenge after sitting out the previous one, but Okatu lost anyways so it didn't really matter)

It is now Night 3. Okatu lost the Immunity Challenge, and has to vote someone out. Night 3 ends in 48 hours or when all actions are in.

I might need another sub but I'm not sure yet, I have to prod.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm feeling ill right now, don't really want to update. You fuckers are idlers anyways, so it gives you time to get in your actions. Deadline is now 23 hours after this post.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok these deadline extensions are getting unacceptable.

make them either 24 or 48 hours pls. dont want to be like tat other game which was a failure thanks to inability to keep deadlines

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
As you all come in for the next immunity challenge, you notice that Cereza has been voted out of the Okatu tribe. Now that the tribes are even again, no one will be sitting out of the next challenge. Every tribe is determined to stay ahead of the others, making this yet another key challenge.

Segment #1 will have 2 members competing in a 1x Strength portion.
Segment #2 will have 2 members competing in a 1x Balance portion.
Segment #3 will have 2 members competing in a 1x Puzzle portion.

All results are out. If you do not have an information role, you will not receive a PM if your action is successful.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends 46 hours after this post. I am less likely to extend the day than I've been in the past.

Vikaiden has subbed in for H-C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)