Survivor Forum Game - Night 5 - Cohost could help me out

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As the challenge began, Okatu seemed confused. Everyone was arguing over who should do what, and nothing actually got done. This caused them to do terribly in the challenge. Meanwhile, both Makodo and Minara got off to fast starts, but Makodo pulled away after a while, winning by a large margin. However, Minara didn't mind their second place finish, as they still managed to avoid Tribal Council. After not facing Tribal Council after the first two challenges, Okatu is now going to their second straight.

It is now Night 4. Okatu lost the Immunity Challenge, and has to vote someone out. Night 4 ends in 48 hours or when all actions are in. Probably not extending, so pay attention to deadline.

I might need another sub...

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone comes to the next immunity challenge, learning that GeneralSpoon has been voted out of the Okatu tribe. Okatu doesn't want to lose a third member in a row, but the other tribes want to stay on top.

Segment #1 will have 1 member competing in a 2x Strength portion.
Segment #2 will have 3 members competing in a 1x Balance portion.
Segment #3 will have 1 member competing in a 2x Puzzle portion.

All results are out. If you do not have an information role, you will not receive a PM if your action is successful.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends 50 hours after this post. I am less likely to extend the day than I've been in the past.

I am in need of a sub again. If you know anyone willing, let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)