Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Come on in everyone! Moto, taking a look at the new Okata, as Mithril was voted out at the last tribal.

Anyways, now to business.

First off, congratulations to the 10 players remaining in the game, for you are now merged! You can drop your (figurative) buffs, since Okata and Moto are no more. Instead, you are all now one tribe of the color dark orange.

Your first task as a merged tribe will be to come up with a name for yourselves. If you guys don't want to/care to, I will assign you guys a new name.

The second order of business is what becomes of the challenges. Well, there is no more tribal immunity. Individual immunity is now what you seek. The game is now truly an individual one. Winning individual immunity will grant the winner and only the winner safe from tribal council. That is now the new prize that is up for grabs.

The first individual immunity challenge will be posted later tonight (when I finish making my dinner/doing my chores). Until then, meet your new tribemates, think of a new tribe name, and maybe even start your planning for how you want to play this game.

Merged Tribe Members

Yeti
Blazade
rssp1
Haruno
RODAN
billymills
Walrein
TraceofLife
Thetwinmasters
zorbees

e: you can use this thread to discuss new tribe stuff for now! if/when this changes in the future i will inform you guys

Last edited:
Individual Immunity Challenge 1

The first immunity challenge will be a 1v1 Challenge Cup Tournament. Here's how things will work:

You guys will be divided into two groups. Each person will play every person in their group once in the Challenge Cup 1v1 tier. The players with the best records in each of their groups will then go on to play each other for immunity. If there are any ties, they will be broken by a tiebreaker (aka another 1v1 Challenge Cup battle) NOT by head to head or anything like that.

Here are the groups:

Group 1
3-1 Yeti
0-2 rssp1
4-0 Thetwinmasters
0-3 Blazade
1-2 RODAN

Group 2
0-1 Haruno
2-1 billymills
4-0 TraceofLife
0-3 Walrein
1-2 zorbees

Good luck to everyone! Remember that the winner will win immunity and be safe from tribal council. Any concerns, please let me know asap.

Deadline in 72 hours as per usual.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i legitimately have no luck

lost to billy, 0-1 overall

further results will be edited into this post

edit: lost to zorbees and got outteamed hard by trace, 0-3 fuck me

Last edited:
So here's where we stand right now.

With a 4-0 record, Twin is the winner of group 1 and will be playing the winner of group 2 for immunity! The rest of group 1 can do their remaining battles if they want, but it's not necessary.

For group 2, one of Haruno, billymills, and TraceofLife will be fighting Twin. Trace only needs to defeat Haruno to win the group. Haruno needs to beat Trace and lose at most one game to either win the group or force a tiebreaker. billy needs to beat Haruno and have Haruno beat Trace to force a tiebreaker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)