Survivor SURVIVOR II - Won by OP

In case it wasn't obvious, you guys get to pick who you battle. Battle whoever you like but I would definitely prefer if you guys just fought whoever is online / available at the time. That's what the showdown room is for ^_^

please don't make that happen because josh and mikaav have terrible timezones in terms of scheduling, I remember that it took forever to get that battle done last time

Challenge 6

Alright everyone, take a look at the new Gold tribe. Oddish. was voted out at the last tribal council.

Time to get to the challenge. For this one, we're going to be going back to the basics. What does that mean, you ask? Why, of course, it's random battles!
The format for this challenge will be a four vs four with both singles and doubles random battles (2 singles, 2 doubles).
Silver, you have three extra members and will thus need to sit three people out. You sat out TUO and Flyhn last time, so they'll have to participate this time. I'll give both tribes 48 hours to submit their lineups.

Last edited:
The Silver tribe sat out Mikaav, OP, and superstarsrock.
Here are the matchups!
Gold (1) vs. Silver (3)
Random Singles:
Texas Cloverleaf vs. Flyhn
Josh vs. adiass
Random Doubles:
Steven Snype vs. Sam-testings
Painter Oshawott vs. TUO

We'll give you 72 hours to get your battles done. Afterwards, we'll give extensions or make activity calls. Activity calls will be decided based on the content on your guys' smogon walls, so make sure to schedule your battles there!
As always, PM me or Jalmont if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)