Suspicions on Suspect - A Suspect Warstory

The following pokemon have leftovers: Delko's pokemon except Uxie and Tyranitar; My Claydol
Leftovers/Sandstorm/Burn will be omitted.

Scores are in the format:
Aura Guardian - Delko

Aura Guardian’s comments are in red.
Delko’s comments are in Blue

Aura Guardian's team:

Delko's team:

I’d just started a new team to try to get out of my battling slump. Usually, my wins were by the skin of my teeth and my losses complete. This game, the outcome which I will not tell you in advance, was very close. While Delko wasn’t at his best, neither was my team. So I think it was balanced.

Alright, time to test this team I made with Silver Ace (BLAAK. on Smogon), what else is better then to start a morning with. ^^

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
Delko sent out Uxie (lvl 100 Uxie).
Aura Guardian sent out Aura Magma (lvl 100 Heatran ?).

All right, I’m trying a new team. In my experience, both using and not using Uxie, it will use the TrickScarf trick (no pun intended). Anyway, I don’t fancy being locked onto Stealth Rock. I could Explode, but what use would there be? Earth Power would be worse than useless, so that leaves switching – and having a pokemon scarfed that I don’t want scarfed – and using Fire Blast.

So Aura Guardian leads of with Heatran. Not one the favorite leads I love to oppose but it could be worse. I predict a Stealth Rock here so let's cripple his Heatran right from the start by Tricking it. Thunder Wave next and Stealth Rocks after that. Sounds easy enough.

vs

100% ------------ 100%

Uxie used Trick.
Aura Magma obtained Choice Scarf!
Aura Magma used Fire Blast.
Uxie lost 47% of its health.

vs

100% ------------ 53%

Prediction successful! Now, I can switch, anticipating a Heatran or some Fire Resist, or I can just Fire Blast. I choose Fire Blast. And, hey, wait a minute. Uxie didn’t get a Shucca Berry? Excuse me, I need to fix that in the teambuilder.

So either he predicts the Trick or he wanted to get as much damage on Uxie as possible. Either way his plan worked and mine didn't. Strange that Uxie didn't receive a item though. Since Heatran is stuck in Fire Blast I can get my own Heatran in with ease, let's hope he doesn't switch.

---
Delko switched in Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Aura Magma used Fire Blast.
Heatran's Flash Fire raised its fire power!

vs

100% ------------ 100%

So I predicted wrong. However, I do have a handy Feraligatr to beat his Heatran. I’m guessing it will not Fire Blast, in case I don’t switch, and that it will not Earth Power, for the same reasons.

Excellent, just as I wanted it to be. Now what should I do. Shall I switch out to Uxie again and try to get Stealth Rocks up or shall I try to scout his team. I decide that a Substite would be good enough for now.

---
Aura Guardian switched in Aura Gatr (lvl 100 Feraligatr ?).
Heatran used Substitute.
Heatran lost 25% of its health.
Heatran made a substitute!

vs

100% ------------ 81%

Bah. Substitute. Not a good thing. Ah, well. I’ll just Waterfall it to oblivion. Aqua Jet will deal with it if it has Torment. Then I look at my moveset. Uh-oh. I need to change Whirlpool to Waterfall (man, I hate having to debug my team.)

So he switched out to Feraligatr, not a common sight. Anway, since I'm running a Tormenttran there isn't much I can do. Better not waste the Sub and hope for a burn with Lava Plume.

---
Heatran used Lava Plume.
It's not very effective...
Aura Gatr lost 32% of its health.
Aura Gatr was burned!
Aura Gatr used Whirlpool.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Heatran!

vs

56% ------------ 87%
Burn hax, but it won’t hurt too much. I’ll Aqua Jet to break the sub, then keep on Jetting. I don’t think he’ll switch out any time soon.

Whirlpool? Either he is running a weird special set or he has made some mistakes with moveselections. At least I got the burn. I predict him to switch out to a real counter so better Lava Plume again.
---
Aura Gatr used Aqua Jet.
It's super effective!
Heatran's substitute faded!
Heatran used Torment.
Aura Gatr was subjected to Torment!

vs

44% ------------ 93%
Now I’m forced to either Whirlpool, which is not enough, or to switch, or to Return (not enough, I think), or Swords Dance. I think a Burn + SD Aqua Jet should be able to beat him. And I do not want to risk more of my pokemon to his Heatran. So, ...

Lol, misclick but it didn't matter. He decided to stay in and attack anyway. Luckily the misclick worked out here, he doesn't have any other moves to hit Heatran with otherwise he would have used them by now. Now I'm sure he's going to switch so I Sub up again.

---
Heatran used Substitute.
Heatran lost 25% of its health.
Heatran made a substitute!
Aura Gatr used Swords Dance.
Aura Gatr's attack was sharply raised.

vs

32% ------------ 75%
---
Heatran used Protect.
Heatran protected itself!
Aura Gatr used Aqua Jet.
Heatran protected itself!

vs

19% ------------ 81%

Gah, Protect. I need to look at the analysis more often. Well, I can’t Aqua Jet again, so I’m going to just sacrifice Feraligatr here.

Well he decided to stay in a SD up. The Aqua Jet was a hard prediction so I Protected and with success. Let's make a quick finish here and Lava Plume Gatr to oblivion.

---
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Aura Gatr lost 19% of its health.
Aura Guardian's Aura Gatr fainted.

vs

KO ------------ 87%

5 - 6
---
Now I pretty much have to stop him. I have his 4X weakness, Ground in the wings, so that’s a given. I also notice that he has Leftovers, so this SHOULD work. Also, Claydol is built for Utility, so I should have enough bulk to survive enough to KO him. I just hope he doesn’t use Torment.

Okay I'm ahead in score, what is he going to bring in now? Whatever it is I'm safe behind my Sub so I can at least do something against it.

Aura Guardian switched in Aura Clay (lvl 100 Claydol).
Heatran used Lava Plume.
Aura Clay lost 48% of its health.
Aura Clay used Earth Power.
It's super effective!
Heatran's substitute faded!

vs

58% ------------ 93%
That worked like a charm. Unfortunately, I cannot risk his Heatran setting up again, so my next move is likely to be predicted. Earth Power for the KO.

Should I dare to stay in and hope that another Lava Plume would take it out. Better not, he will most likely Earth Power Again so lets set up my rocks.
---
Delko switched in Uxie (lvl 100 Uxie).
Uxie makes ground moves miss with Levitate!
Aura Clay used Earth Power.
Aura Clay's attack missed!
vs

64% ------------ 53%
Yup. I was predicted. However, this is not the standard set for Claydol. I have SR on my Heatran, so I don’t need it on Claydol. Instead, I have both Shadow Ball and Toxic – though I’m a bit dubious about the usefulness of Toxic. Anyway, he’s either going to U-turn or Stealth Rock. I predict Stealth Rock.

I was right and Uxie gets a free switch-in. Now let's set up my Rocks and get out of there.

---
Uxie used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Aura Clay used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
Uxie lost 25% of its health.
Uxie's special defence was lowered.

vs

70% ------------ 28%

SCORE! The Special Defense drop means that Uxie is now in KO range for another Shadow Ball. I think U-turn is coming, but I don’t know to what. However, I don’t think he’s going to switch in a ghost. If he has one, that is. So, I guess I’ll just clear the field of the Stealth Rock.

Uxie has done his job so that's good. Predicting another Shadow Ball I decide to let Uxie U-turn out to Tyranitar.

---
Uxie used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Aura Clay lost 22% of its health.
Delko switched in Tyranitar (lvl 100 Tyranitar ?).
Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
A sandstorm brewed!
Aura Clay used Rapid Spin.
Aura Clay blew away the pointed stones!
A critical hit!
Tyranitar lost 3% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

54% ------------ 97%

All right. Tyranitar’s next move is likely to be Crunch. However, it could be Pursuit. Either way, I’m going to sacrifice Claydol. It’s use is at an end for this battle; I don’t think Uxie or Stealth Rock – if it sets it up – is going to be much of a problem.

Darn, Aura Guardian makes a great prediction here and spins my Rocks away. Well there isn't much Claydol can do to Tyranitar anyway, not this low at health. Still I doubt that Pursuit would kill him if he stays in and I don't want to take an Earth Power. He probably predicts a Pursuit so he will stay in. I decide to go with the safe option and Crunch Claydol to death.

---
Tyranitar used Crunch.
It's super effective!
Aura Clay lost 55% of its health.
Aura Guardian's Aura Clay fainted.

vs

KO ------------ 97%

4 - 6

Iirc, my Heatran is scarfed. As such, I’ll need to guess what he’s going to do after I send it out.

Worked like a charm.^

---
Aura Guardian switched in Aura Magma (lvl 100 Heatran ?).

Prediction: he will switch out. Solution: Explode. Problems: if he stays in, I’m possibly doomed. However, I don’t think he’ll risk an Earth Power against me. He just doesn’t seem like the person to take this risk. So Explosion it is.

So he brings Heatran back out. What shall he do. Set up his rocks predicting me to switch, Fire Blast or just Earth Power straight away hope I'll bring in my own Heatran. My best bet is Gyarados here since he can shrug of anything Heatran can throw at him.

Delko switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Aura Magma's attack!
Aura Magma used Explosion.
Gyarados lost 60% of its health.
Aura Guardian's Aura Magma fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

KO ------------ 40%

3 - 6

It must be some sort of bulky to take so little damage. However, I just looked at the damage calculator, and there is no Gyarados standard set to take that amount of damage. Oh, wait – I’m running Timid. So, near min-damage roll against Bulky DD. Anyway, I have a Sub CM Rachi with Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon, so my switch is obvious.

Okay, Gyarados took a lot from even after an Intimidate and with my 248 HP, 248 Def EV's spread. I hope he brings something defensive in so I can get a Rest off.

---
Aura Guardian switched in Aura Starstorm (lvl 100 Jirachi).

Prediction: he will switch. I don’t know to what, but I’m fairly sure he won’t risk it. I was right last turn, wasn’t I? So, I’ll just use Substitute and see what comes in.

I don't want Gyarados to die from a Thunderbolt or ThunderPunch so let's bring in Uxie as death fodder.

Aura Starstorm used Substitute.
Aura Starstorm lost 25% of its health.
Aura Starstorm made a substitute!
The sandstorm rages.
vs

75% ------------ 22%

Chance of Uxie posing a threat: 0. Chance of me dominating with CM: very high. Also seems that I forgot to give Jirachi Leftovers. Oops.

So he is using this new set with Substitute, Thunder Wave, Iron Head, .... Without my Scarf he will outspeed me and KO me anyway but lets click Stealth Rock anyway.

---
Aura Starstorm used Calm Mind.
Aura Starstorm's special attack was raised.
Aura Starstorm's special defence was raised.
Uxie used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
The sandstorm rages.

vs

75% ------------ 16%

Ok, so now I get a free second CM in? Wow. Of course, in his position, I just might have done that - Until today, I’ve been in a slump, and not predicting well.

Arg, he isn't the set I though it was and I allowed him to get a free Calm Mind up. But hope is not lost let's U-turn out and hopefully get a crit to break his Sub.
---
Aura Starstorm used Calm Mind.
Aura Starstorm's special attack was raised.
Aura Starstorm's special defence was raised.
Uxie used U-turn.
A critical hit!
The substitute took damage for Aura Starstorm!
Delko switched in Tyranitar (lvl 100 Tyranitar ?).
Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
The sandstorm rages.

vs

75% ------------ 97%

While the critical hit was unfortunate – oh, wait: my sub is still up. I think I can beat his Tyranitar easily. Flash Cannon will 2HKO, so let’s see the damage rolls.

Darn, even with a crit the Sub didn't break. Tyranitar is my safest bet here as in SandStorm he doesn't take to much damage from Thunderbolt, he is immune to Psychic, so only Flash Cannon can really hurt him, better hope this one doesn't pack it.

---
Tyranitar used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Aura Starstorm!
Aura Starstorm's substitute faded!
Aura Starstorm used Flash Cannon.
It's super effective!
Tyranitar lost 85% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

75% ------------ 12%

Now I’m certain he’s scarfed, and I’m fairly sure that he won’t KO me. Flash Cannon again.

Arg, he does carry the Flash Cannon. Luckilly I survived to live another day. He is probably going to switch but I'd better not risk it and click EQ again.

---
Tyranitar used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Aura Starstorm lost 65% of its health.
It's super effective!
Tyranitar lost 12% of its health.
Delko's Tyranitar fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

vs
10% ------------ KO

3 - 5

Ok, so I don’t have too much health left.

So he didn't switch. Great for me as my only counter for it has brought his health low enough for someone else to finish it off. So he is probably packing Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon. Rotom is resistant to both so let him do the job.
---
Delko switched in Rotom-h (lvl 100 Rotom-h).

I can beat it, but not with Rachi. So, I’m going to sacrifice Jirachi here to get a semi-fee switch-in to Dragonite.

Rotom-h lost 38% of its health.
Rotom-h used Shadow Ball.
Aura Starstorm lost 10% of its health.
Aura Guardian's Aura Starstorm fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

KO ------------ 62%

2 - 5

38% damage is not bad. A Draco Meteor should beat him.

Like I though Rotom took that like a beast and finished off the Jirachi. Next one please...

---
Aura Guardian switched in Aura Dragon (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
Pointed stones dug into Aura Dragon.
Aura Dragon lost 25% of its health.

vs

75% ------------ 62%

Draco Meteor for now. Seeing as I’m not using my favorite custom Scarf set, I won’t outspeed, so I’m going to get hammered. Luckily, I can Roost off the damage later.

So he brings out Dragonite. I cannot let him set up to a much DD's so Rotom must do as much damage on him as possible. (this is like the one time I wish I had Will-o-wisp).

Rotom-h used Shadow Ball.
Aura Dragon lost 42% of its health.
Aura Dragon used Draco Meteor.
Rotom-h lost 62% of its health.
Delko's Rotom-h fainted.
Aura Dragon's special attack was harshly lowered.
Aura Dragon lost 10% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs
17% ------------ KO

2 - 4

As predicted. The heavy damage from SR + SB worries me, though.

Oh noes, some wallbreaker set. I must act smart to deal with this one though as I already Tyranitar who could have been really useful here.

---

Ok, let’s see: SubTorment Tran. I guess Superpower will beat him easily.

I got a plan here. Heatran must lure Dragonite into using Earthquake/ Superpower so I can switch to Uxie as possible death fodder so Sandstorm can finish Dragonite off.

Aura Dragon used Superpower.
Uxie lost 16% of its health.
Delko's Uxie fainted.
Aura Dragon's attack was lowered.
Aura Dragon's defence was lowered.
The sandstorm rages.

vs
1% ------------ KO

2 - 3

And I’ve been predicted this time. At -1 Attack and low health, I’m not sure I can beat his Heatran. However, I guess I must try.

Just as I planned

---
Delko switched in Forretress (lvl 100 Forretress ?).

Free Roost, here I come! With my health low, I guess I must roost twice, and hope he doesn’t explode.

Arg, Dragonite survived at 1 HP! Okay specially defensive Forretress can take a -2 Flametrower, lay down some late Spikes for his last I haven't seen yet while Sandstorm will take out dragonite for sure this turn, right?

Aura Dragon used Roost.
Aura Dragon restored 50% of its health.
Forretress used Spikes.
Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
The sandstorm rages.

vs

45% ------------ 100%

NNOOOO, I did not expect Roost and now I'm allowing him to recover 99% of his health. I know it's a possible game over from here as I have nothing that could tough Dragonite. Mu only chance I have left is taking out his last one and let Gyarados stall out Dragonite, I know it's lame but it's my only shot.

---
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Aura Dragon's attack!
Aura Dragon used Roost.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

89% ------------ 40%

I know his Gyarados is rather bulky, but I’m going to try Draco Meteor again. If I wear it down enough, it’ll fall like the rest.

He will most likely switch out now, since he is at -1 Atk, - 1 Def and -2 SAtk. So let's use this turn to let Gyarados recover from his wonds.

---
Gyarados lost 27% of its health.
Gyarados used Rest.
Gyarados fell asleep!
Gyarados restored 87% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

73% ------------ 100%

Dragonite is useless against Gyarados, so I’m forced to switch. It’s RestTalk, so Shaymin should be a safe switch, here.

So he decides to let Dragonite stay in but it didn't matter, Gyarados is at full health now and Dragonite cannot touch him. Now he is forced to switch.
---
Aura Guardian switched in Aura Flower (lvl 100 Shaymin).
Pointed stones dug into Aura Flower.
Aura Flower lost 12% of its health.
Aura Flower was hurt by Spikes!
Gyarados is fast asleep!
Gyarados used Sleep Talk.
Gyarados used Waterfall.
Aura Flower lost 17% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

53% ------------ 100%

As predicted. However, I’ve already taken heavy damage just switching in. Seed Flare should let me get a KO in not too long.

Hmm a Shaymin is his last. I'm not familiar with this guy but I know Seed Flare can even dent Gyarados so better switch him out of there. Specially defensive Forretress should take the Seed Flare with ease.

---
Aura Flower used Seed Flare.
Forretress lost 15% of its health.
Aura Flower lost 10% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

37% ------------ 91%

He’s not likely to go back to Gyarados, so I’m going to use Earth Power to try to get as much damage in as I can. I notice that I’m not the only one to use Leftovers on Forretress/Skarmory in Suspect (when I use them)

Took it like a pro. Now if I'm right an obvious Hidden Power (fire) is ready to be fired to cook Forretress. That will give Heatran the Flash Fire boost to do enough damage in return. I'm getting some hope again.

---
Aura Flower used Earth Power.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 94% of its health.
Delko's Heatran fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

vs
20% ------------ KO

2 - 2

Ok, that was me getting just plain lucky. Well, I guess I’m likely to outspeed ANYWAY, but it could have been a plan to get Gyarados back in.

>.< Either he prodicted me to go to Heatran or he didn't have HP fire. Either way it worked out excellent for him. Lets hope that Forretress can take him out with Payback or at least get him low enough so Sandstorm can take him out.

I run HP Ice.
---

I’m a bit low on health. Natural Cure + Rest is awesome, btw. Yeah, he’s likely to get Spikes up some more, but ... I don’t care, really.

Aura Flower used Rest.
Aura Flower fell asleep!
Aura Flower restored 80% of its health.
Forretress used Spikes.
The sandstorm rages.
vs

94% ------------ 97%

Dragonite has Flamethrower, so I should be able to beat him with that. Gyarados is still problematic, but Shaymin should be able to defeat it.

That's the second time I overlooked a recovery move and the second time I made a misclick. Well at least Shaymin is a sleep now. But since Shaymin has Natural Cure I predict a switch. So I decide that I might as well use this turn to burn an extra turn of sleep on Gyarados.

---
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Aura Flower's attack!
The sandstorm rages.

vs

42% ------------ 100%

Ow. I’ve been predicted, again. I’m at low health, so I’m going to have to Roost. I wonder what Sleep Talk will select?

Like I predicted Dragonite comes out. Lets burn a turn of Sleep here while he switches Shaymin back in.
---
Aura Dragon used Roost.
Gyarados is fast asleep!
Gyarados used Roar.
Aura Guardian switched in Aura Flower (lvl 100 Shaymin).
Pointed stones dug into Aura Flower.
Aura Flower was hurt by Spikes!
Aura Flower lost 19% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

57% ------------ 100%

That was actually very fortunate. I got a free switch-in to the pokemon I needed. Seed Flare should do decent damage to Gyarados, and Forretress is not as much of a problem, now.

Gah, he Roosted and I Roared him to Shaymin. I feel like such a noob. The one thing I can do now is to stall Shaymin out off Seed Flare PP and stall out Dragonite, this could be a long match.
---
Gyarados lost 47% of its health.
Gyarados woke up!
Gyarados used Waterfall.
Aura Flower lost 15% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

41% ------------ 53%

Well, I can’t 2HKO him. Luckily, I have enough PP left to get my likely Sp Defense drop on him soon.
---
Gyarados lost 45% of its health.
Gyarados's special defence was harshly lowered.
Gyarados used Rest.
Gyarados fell asleep!
Gyarados restored 92% of its health.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

24% ------------ 100%

And there it is. Now I need to rest off MY damage, so he has some time to recover from that.

I could miss that SDef drop. But at least Shaymin looses 16% of it's health every turn (LO + Sandstorm). If I had Ko'd it with Waterfall than I would loose to Dragonite so Rest was my best possible option.
---
Aura Flower used Rest.
Aura Flower fell asleep!
Aura Flower restored 91% of its health.
Gyarados is fast asleep!
Gyarados used Roar.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

55% ------------ 100%

He’s likely to use Sleep Talk instead of switching. He’s at -2 Sp. Defense, so I’m going to do decent damage. Maybe 60% or so.

Yeah, it's over
---
Gyarados lost 100% of its health.
Delko's Gyarados fainted.
The sandstorm rages.

vs
49% ------------ KO

2 - 1

Oh, right. I was at -2 when I used it the first time against Gyarados. I forgot that bit. Well, the game is pretty much over, all I have to do is Flamethrower to his defeat.

Well played Aura Guardian ^^

---
Aura Guardian: gg
Delko: very good game xD
Aura Dragon used Flamethrower.
It's super effective!
Forretress lost 76% of its health.
Forretress used Spikes.
The sandstorm rages.

vs

33% ------------ 30%
---
Aura Guardian: I'm half-tempted to try and warstory this
Aura Guardian: would that be ok if I did?
Aura Dragon used Flamethrower.
It's super effective!
Forretress lost 27% of its health.
Delko's Forretress fainted.
Aura Guardian wins!
Delko has left the room.

Winner
2 - 0

Wow. Good game.

props

- Aura Guardian for using mixed tier teams.
- Delko for giving me a challenging battle
- Tyranitar for surviving a +2 Flash Cannon.
- Almost no relevant hax, bar Roar.

slops:

- Me, for overpredicting to much and to forget about Roost/ Rest
- Aura Guardian for clicking "Whirlpool" instead of Waterfall, and for forgetting to give Heatran and Jirachi their items.
- Forretress for being completly useless this battle
- Roar

Comments were decent, battle wasn't that great, formatting was a bit of a pain at times. 5/10

Edit: much better formatting, much easier to read. 6/10

Was a decent battle, although the comments made it interesting. But I would definitely appreciate it if you put in the health percentages

It was a decent (for lack of a better word) battle and the comments were good but not quite as good as they might have been if I hadn't recently read some other warstories with better comments. But it was worth reading (better than the ones that came before the good ones, haha). 7/10 from me.

...I think Whirlpool could actually work on some kind of gimmick set - trap something that can't do much, buff up and Aqua Jet your way to victory. Maybe.

Interesting read, by the way, and try to remember to double check your items and movesets next time!

Not a bad battle, but Aura Guardian's comments ruined it for me. It was extremely irritating to see "whoops I forgot to give my Pokemon items and I'm accidentally running a Timid nature." That, and the seemingly random use of unorthodox things like Whirlpool (or Feraligatr at all) without any justification just makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.

I didn't think it was that bad.It was a good read,in my book.You could've added a little bit more to your coomments,but meh. 7/10

Not a bad battle, but Aura Guardian's comments ruined it for me. It was extremely irritating to see "whoops I forgot to give my Pokemon items and I'm accidentally running a Timid nature." That, and the seemingly random use of unorthodox things like Whirlpool (or Feraligatr at all) without any justification just makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.
This is not an RMT, but Feraligatr is a sweeper/revenger/attacker for me. And Whirlpool was a misclick in teambuilder.

It was a good Warstory and the thought process was explained better than most of the other Warstories, but I was hoping for an non-obvious ending. The teambuiling mistakes didn't help either. 6.5/10

Was a decent warstory, with surprisingly little hax :)

Whirlpool Feraligatr, no item Heatran lead and other little mistakes kind of ruined it though :P

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It was obviously meant to be Waterfall guys (right above Whirlpool in the team builder). Giving Gatr Swords Dance and Aqua Jet makes sure it's not outclassed by Gyara either, so I wouldn't complain too much about it. Anyway, the battle was surprisingly good even though I had a terrible first impression going in after seeing Uxie/Feraligatr, both sides played fairly intelligently and there were some good prediction elements. Definitely an above average warstory.

Great warstory, but just so you know delko: Gyarados doesn't have a 248 HP, 248 Def spread, it has 252 HP, 80 Def, 176 SDef spread.

i stoped reading after opps i forgot to give leftovers that was the 3rd mistake you made on the teambuilder and make for a anoying read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)