1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Swap Drop and Roll: A SatisFactory Pokemon Guide

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Glen, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i love you glen this makes me want to play again even though i luckboxed my way to 51 with hardly any duress
  2. TrainerX493

TrainerX493

It woud be amazing if a team of 20-30 did this, and you did this by yourself(with some hlep from jumpman 16 of couse), I dont think they have a language to discribe this. Just WOW.
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

moved to Orange Islands on request
  4. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

no longer a greatest hit????????
  5. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

one of the greatest
  6. rlyn99

rlyn99

Thanks to this post I managed to reach Battle 42 thanks to CB dragonite, after which I died to set 1 Gardevoir. BS confusionhax :(
  7. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

733 | Probopass | Adamant | Scope Lens | Stone Edge | Iron Head | Earthquake | Explosion | Atk/Def

good times with this boss. fuckin took out a 100% slacking by just pressing stone edge
  8. BigZac

BigZac

This is awesome.

And lulzy as all hell, as well.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)