RedWing(Skarmory)
Ability:Keen Eye
Item:Shed shell/Nature:Careful
EV'S: 252 Hp,252 Def, 4 Sp.Def

Spikes
Roost
Brave Bird
Whirlwind

Your average lead here. You all know what spikes is for. Roost is to compensate for the recoil of brave bird
Whirlwind is for some early game scouting.

ImNotUber?(Latias)
Ability:Levitate
Item:Life Orb/Nature:Quiet
EV's:255 Sp.Atk, 255 Speed

Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse
Recover
Thunder

Now that latias is no longer Uber, why not take advantage. Even though its banned with soul dew, its still a largely staple special sweeper. Calm Mind to set up the sweep; Dragon pulse for the high STAB, and you wouldn't believe how useful thunder is. Recover is simply to make the sweep last longer.

Hoover(Thundurus)
Ability:Defiant
Item:Leftover/Nature:Timid
EV's:252 Spe.Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Hp

Nasty Plot
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power( Ice )
Charge

Nasty Plot sweeper! How original!
But seriously, this may be one of the best nasty plot sweepers EVAR. with a nasty 698 Spe.Atk after nasty plot, and a Charge, thunder bolt does a (roughly) 200 base damage! GEEZUS! Hidden power is just for it to be a more mixed of an attacker.

Chimera(Hydreigon)
Ability: Levitate
Item:Choice Scarf/Nature:Modest
EV's: 255 Spe.Atk, 255 Speed

Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse
U-Turn

Choice Scarf Revenger, with a mixed moveset. Nuff said

HerpDerp(Conkeldurr)
Ability: Guts
Item:Leftovers/Nature: Adamant
EV's: 120 HP, 252 Atk, 138 Spe.Def

Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Payback

With Bulk up, this bad boy has 648 ATK. Thats enough to OHKO a blissy with a single Mach Punch. Mach punch is for the priority. Drain Punch does hefty damage, but also heals you. Payback are for ghosts and psychics because those tend to be fast.

Oink?(Infernape)
Ability:Blaze
Item:Life Orb/Nature:Naive
EV's: 252 ATK, 64 Spe.Atk, 192 Speed

Aerial Ace
Grass Knot
Mach Punch/Close Combat
Overheat

A simple mixed sweeper. Aerial ace helps to take out Grass,Bugs,etc. without wasting an overheat. Grass Knot is for taking out waters, or heavy pokemon. Mach punch or close combat is for STAB; which ever one is personal preference though. Overheat is a trump card with a large 140 base damage, and STAB; while having greater damage & greater accuracy to fire blast.

Leave any suggestions, or construtive criticism please.
Link to my website where i share my teams: https://sites.google.com/site/goodpokemonteams/ou-teams/gen

P.S should i get rid of infernape?
P.S.S how do u post pictures on here
P.S.S.S I like peanut butter

DL pics from the internet or whatever (Bulbapedia is a good source), then upload them to imageshack (eww) or photobucket.

Alternatively, you can just go the link of the picture on Bulbapedia or whatever and add
Code:
[img]link of picture[/img]

For example, that one would be

Change areal ace on infernape, its damage output is way too small (60bp with no STAB is HORRIBLE). Use close combat in that spot. If you really want to kill grass/bug types without overheat, use flamethrower. It is 95x1.5x2=285bp with a super effective hit, while areal ace is only 60x2=120bp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)