Championship - Type B Sweet 16 (Round 2)

I thought your team looked a little too good lol. I just did the math and I think you were a point over, unless I've made a mistake somewhere?

Diancie (A) - 3
Tapu Lele (A) - 3
Gyarados (B) - 2
Magnezone (B) - 2
Kartana (A) - 3
Landorus-T (S) - 4
- - -
Unfortunate it had to end that way, but thanks for pointing that out

sedertz

a toxapex enthusiast
is a Pre-Contributor
RedEmptionMc Googly Indigo Plateau

wanted to point out to both of you and the host that Kartana was B+ when the round went up, so his team should be legal. Hope we can get some clarification from the host on this. Didn't participate in this tour but I felt like I should point this out.

edit: turns out the vr update moving kartana to A- went up an hour before round 2 went up. Still hope the host can clarify.

RedEmption

formerly RedEmptionMc
is a Tiering Contributor

wanted to point out to both of you and the host that Kartana was B+ when the round went up, so his team should be legal. Hope we can get some clarification from the host on this. Didn't participate in this tour but I felt like I should point this out.

edit: turns out the vr update moving kartana to A- went up an hour before round 2 went up. Still hope the host can clarify.
well i played this team r1 and it was legit, but i didn't check if that was the case R2, my bad :/ i didn't respect the rule itself so...

Yeah, I thought Kartana was still B+ at the time of r2 which is why I thought RedEmptionMc's team was only 16. However, the VR ranking thread is in the rules on the top of the r2 post. The whole point of the tour is to make a team based off of these rankings so it's in the participant's responsibility to check the VR thread at the time and make sure their team meets the rules. Because Red's team was, unfortunately, 17 points due to Kartana's rise before r2 went up and Googly ended up catching it (as is stated in the signup rules), I had to dq him.

I hope that's sufficient clarification :)