Sweet Chin Music(peaked #7 at 1510 points)

hey very nice team i think it is great! the only thing i could possibly suggest is Payback over Crunch. if you are running Brave its worth a try because it becomes more powerful then crunch

Edit: oh and a luv disc well earned my friend congrats on the peak!

ah i remember this team. it was pretty annoying to ladder against you. not because the team was good, but because you'd bitch about the slightest thing and use "luck" as an excuse for your poor play/teambuilding abilities. if you ever want to get better than "peaked #7" i suggest you start looking at what you do wrong in a battle instead of blaming the circumstances. just a thought. FR OUT :toast:

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Whatever you say son but god alone knows that if it wasn't for hax the title of this thread would be 'peaked at #1'.I was well on my way to first place until I got haxed in consecutive matches that left me at 1350.It had taken me so long to reach there with all the hax that I got when I first started laddering that I got fed up and said 'To hell with it!'.That being said,not all of the losses that lowered my rating were because of hax but the majority were and with a lot of hax-losses one tends to lose concentration and make overpredicts and other silly mistakes(often termed as a 'tilt') and thats what happened to me.You obviously have something against me but be honest about the team or don't post here.

EDIT:One more thing:I'm pretty short tempered and I would get really pissed when I got nowhere after hours of laddering so I apologise for all the bitching and snapping.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
That'll make it set up fodder for stuff like Terakion among other threats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)