This thread marks the beginning of playtesting for the first six CAPs (Syclant, Revenankh, Pyroak, Fidgit, Stratagem, Arghonaut).
The Syclant Playtesting ladder will replace the regular CAP ladder for the next 10 days, allowing us to test Syclant in isolation against the Platinum OU environment. Ladder ratings will be reset accordingly. So, for anyone that just joined the CAP project, everyone will start the playtesting period equally. If you know OU, and you are willing to experiment with Syclant -- then you should do just fine.
This thread will serve as home base for sharing playtesting information about Syclant. Post comments advice, movesets, strategies, etc. If you post long battle logs, please enclose them in CODE tags.
At the end of the playtesting period (August 29th), the most proficient battlers on the Playtesting ladder will be awarding with Custom Titles to represent their achievements. Remember to stay active throughout the majority of the playtesting period, not just at the end. The method of selecting those who qualify for the CT has not been decided yet; however, EXP with the CAPs could be a major factor.
At the end of each CAP's playtesting period, a thread will be posted where an analysis will be drafted based off experiences with the CAP.
CAP9 will be delayed until approximately two weeks after the start of playtesting. We do not know an exact date, so please do not ask when CAP9 will start.
- Syclant: Friday, June 26th - Sunday, July 5th
- Ladder Change: Monday, July 6th
- Revenankh: Tuesday, July 7th - Thursday, July 16th
- Ladder Change: Friday, July 17th
- Pyroak: Saturday, July 18th - Monday, July 27th
- Ladder Change: Tuesday, July 28th
- Fidgit: Wednesday, July 29th - Friday, August 7th
- Ladder Change: Saturday, August 8th
- Stratagem: Sunday, August 9th - Tuesday, August 18th
- Ladder Change: Wednesday, August 19th
- Arghonaut: Thursday, August 20th - Saturday, August 29th