Syclar - Part 4 - Stat Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Uxsee

91 Speed is insane for a prevo like Syclar, imo. Uxsee's numbers are significant but more believable for a prevo.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Engineer Pikachu
I honestly feel both of these spreads have numbers that are too high. But, while some numbers on each look significantly higher than the other, in practice, they are practically the same for little cup play. However, Engineer's is slightly frailer due to the much lower HP stat, and I think that is a good thing.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
HTML:
23 engineerpikachu 
17 uxsee
Although he made a valiant comeback, uxsee fell short of Engineer Pikachu in this final round. Congrats to all who participated!

I am falling asleep at my keyboard right now and I need to switch this time schedule around for the sake of my sanity. Know that the next stage is going to be movepool submissions for Syclar, so feel free to start tinkering with those now. Use Syclant's original movepool as your guide and check in to #cap if you need to brainstorm. Hopefully the thread will be up sometime tomorrow morning.

zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)