Syclar - Part 4 - Stat Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In the first thread of this pre-evolution process, we discussed some of the overall ideas that we need to focus on for Syclar, the pre-evolution of Syclant. At the end, I threw out some thoughts that are necessary to consider for the future of Syclar. Please read through that post you you understand where I'm coming from in the following threads. Thanks!

Remember, Syclar is the pre-evolution of Syclant, which already has predetermined stats. They are as follows:
70 HP / 116 Atk / 70 Def / 114 SpA / 64 SpD / 121 Spe
Check out the first thread that I linked to at the top of this post. There are lots of different thoughts for how we could go with Syclar's stats. Honestly, I consider this to be one of the most important polls in determining's Syclar's flavor; good luck with voting. NEW: If you're feeling absolutely bored within the next twenty four hours, remember that movepool submissions will be going up next. You can start tinkering around with those if you like; use Syclant's current movepool as your guide.

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My Preferred Entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. If you are feeling the need to have a discussion, then head on over to #cap. There are consequences if you are looking to spark a discussion here. Again, please leave all discussion to #cap. Thanks for your understanding!

Here's the slate.
uxsee
Engineer Pikachu
In the below hide tags, you can see the actual spreads being submitted. Also, you can click on their username to see their full post, which contain a bunch of their thoughts and opinions!

uxsee - 53 HP / 76 Atk / 53 Def / 72 SpA / 36 SpD / 87 Spe

Engineer Pikachu - 40 HP / 76 Atk / 45 Def / 74 SpA / 39 SpD / 91 Spe
24 hours remain in the final match. Let's finish this.

Here's what we have so far:

Name: Syclar
Type: Ice / Bug
Abilities: Compoundeyes / Snow Cloak
Stats: ???
Sprite:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Engineer Pikachu

91 speed just feels too high, thinking about base stats obviously (I know 87 and 91 are the same.) But at the same time, uxsee's has a little too much bulk imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)