Sylveon's IV Breeding Pokemon Shop - Featuring HA Plusle and Minun w/ 4 EG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, CMT for a female of DreamBall Feebas
I'll take a look at it in a moment. ^^

Too bad my perfect HA Plusle is not in a Dream Ball :(...
Just found out that Plusle & Minun's HA wasn't available in 5th Gen, so they don't have to be in Dream Balls anymore.

Oops I forgot to reply to this.
I got a female dream ball parchirisu already, but I also caught you the female HA Minun and Plusle. So you can have them for free :)
Just send whatever my way xD
Are you sure you don't want anything else? I can get BP Items, Mega Stones etc., also. ^^

I'll take a look at it in a moment. ^^

Just found out that Plusle & Minun's HA wasn't available in 5th Gen, so they don't have to be in Dream Balls anymore.

Are you sure you don't want anything else? I can get BP Items, Mega Stones etc., also. ^^
Oh no, its fine, the minun was a random catch. And the plusle I only bred one batch.
So they both have pretty bad IVs. When you are free I'll send them over

Oh anyway I see that someone offered it to you already, though I have a few 4IVs HA Plusle with 2EMs leftovers.

And may I know when you finish my breeding request? I'd hate to rush people, but it's been 2 weeks since I placed my request.

Oh no, its fine, the minun was a random catch. And the plusle I only bred one batch.
So they both have pretty bad IVs. When you are free I'll send them over
Ah, OK. ^^
Let me know when you are free to trade then. =)

Oh anyway I see that someone offered it to you already, though I have a few 4IVs HA Plusle with 2EMs leftovers.

And may I know when you finish my breeding request? I'd hate to rush people, but it's been 2 weeks since I placed my request.
Sorry that I never got to get your request done, I am pretty busy nowadays with school etc.
But I'll try and do them tonight.

cmt for 2 shelllos , genders don't matter
--------------------------------------
alright so i made a mistake deleting all my breedables pokemons ( 100 of them ....) while editing the threads and i'm too lazy to re-make them ( maybe later but not now )
either you can ask me what pokemon do you want me to breed - or you can look at the #2 post shiny section - i can rebreed those in a nice balls for you

cmt for 2 shelllos , genders don't matter
--------------------------------------
alright so i made a mistake deleting all my breedables pokemons ( 100 of them ....) while editing the threads and i'm too lazy to re-make them ( maybe later but not now )
either you can ask me what pokemon do you want me to breed - or you can look at the #2 post shiny section - i can rebreed those in a nice balls for you
Are you able to do 1 Breeding Request?

And, I'm interested in a Male Swirlix with a better nature then Naughty?

Are you able to do 1 Breeding Request?

And, I'm interested in a Male Swirlix with a better nature then Naughty?
depend which breeding request you want ( i told you i have over 100 breedables pokemons- look at Tatertot thread, minus the trick room pokemons and 6th gen - i have over 70% of what Tate is offering ) :)

what nature do you want on swirlix ? I can get you adamant or jolly

depend which breeding request you want ( i told you i have over 100 breedables pokemons- look at Tatertot thread, minus the trick room pokemons and 6th gen - i have over 70% of what Tate is offering ) :)

what nature do you want on swirlix ? I can get you adamant or jolly
Adamant would be great. ^^

Could you get this?

Male Plusle
Jolly, 31.31.31.xx.31.31

Discharge, Sing, Wish and Sweet Kiss

But, if you can't get it, I can get something else for you to trade for the other Shellos. ^^

Adamant would be great. ^^

Could you get this?

Male Plusle
Jolly, 31.31.31.xx.31.31

Discharge, Sing, Wish and Sweet Kiss

But, if you can't get it, I can get something else for you to trade for the other Shellos. ^^
yeah sure, but you nee to give me a few days , since i'm kinda busy with exams and projects ( 2-3 days would be fine :) ) Thanks

oh any ball specificly on plusle ? or it doesn't matter since you ask for a male one ?

yeah sure, but you nee to give me a few days , since i'm kinda busy with exams and projects ( 2-3 days would be fine :) ) Thanks

oh any ball specificly on plusle ? or it doesn't matter since you ask for a male one ?
Sure, take all the time you'd need to breed them. ^^
What ability do you want in the two Shellos?

Also, anything would be fine, just a male in any pokeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)