Sylveon's IV Breeding Pokemon Shop - Featuring HA Plusle and Minun w/ 4 EG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did leave you a VM afterward, understanding it'll be messy for your thread if we continue to post about when we can trade.

I think we're in the same time zone, but on weekdays I can't really trade before 8:30pm because I need to work. After 8:30pm I am free to trade until like 2.

Well, I did leave you a VM afterward, understanding it'll be messy for your thread if we continue to post about when we can trade.

I think we're in the same time zone, but on weekdays I can't really trade before 8:30pm because I need to work. After 8:30pm I am free to trade until like 2.
It's fine, just wanted to remind/tell you. ^^

We may need to trade on weekends though - I go to bed at 9:30pm, though after 8:00pm I don't do any trading.

Let me know if anything here interests you!
I don't think we're allowed google spreadsheets here... But I might take a look.

Intrested in a phanpy with four egg moves or relicanth with four egg moves or larivtar with four egg moves all with right five ivs in exchange for a chikorita?

Let's see if I miss you this time lol. I can trade now haha.
Darn, seems like you caught me at a bad time - I'm currently at my friend's house.

Intrested in a phanpy with four egg moves or relicanth with four egg moves or larivtar with four egg moves all with right five ivs in exchange for a chikorita?
Are any of them in special pokeballs?
If you want a Female Chikorita, it must be a 2:1 trade.

CMT for a female volt absorb pachirisu in a dream ball. :) (I will trade a shiny for one)
I'm sorry, but I don't have any interest in shiny pokemon at the moment. ^^'

It's fine, just wanted to remind/tell you. ^^

We may need to trade on weekends though - I go to bed at 9:30pm, though after 8:00pm I don't do any trading.

I don't think we're allowed google spreadsheets here... But I might take a look.
I have too many breedables to put onto here that's all.

Darn, seems like you caught me at a bad time - I'm currently at my friend's house.

sorry dude 2:1 is steep i retract my offer

Well I am playing badminton too :p. So let's see if you have any time to trade from 5 to 8? You're GMT + 8 too right?

sorry dude 2:1 is steep i retract my offer
Well, since Chikorita is 12.5% Female Ratio, and the Pokemon you offer are like 50% Female, it wouldn't be a fair trade.
Thanks anyways.

I have too many breedables to put onto here that's all.
You can never have too many, you just need to be patient on making them. ;]
I'll have a look at your list in a moment.

Well I am playing badminton too :p. So let's see if you have any time to trade from 5 to 8? You're GMT + 8 too right?
I might be able to trade that time - I have church later on.

----------

Please try and quote your own parts on quotes everyone!

I might be able to trade that time - I have church later on.
----------

Please try and quote your own parts on quotes everyone!
Oops, sorry, was on the phone so didn't edit out the other parts. Anyway I will be online for the next few hours, checking if you're available to trade every ten to fifteen minutes :).

Oops, sorry, was on the phone so didn't edit out the other parts. Anyway I will be online for the next few hours, checking if you're available to trade every ten to fifteen minutes :).
Sorry for the late reply! ^^'

But, I'll be able to trade after school today, at around 3:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)