Sylveon's IV Breeding Pokemon Shop - Featuring HA Plusle and Minun w/ 4 EG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you check my thread for a kangaskhan? preferably female

Scrappy
Jolly, 31.31.31.xx.31.31
Hammer Arm - Counter - Stomp - Crush Claw
Sorry for the late reply, but if your still interested in Kangaskhan, then I'd be interested in a Lileep. ^^
Let me know if you are interested in something else.

Hello, I have a Goomy in a Dive Ball HA (and not HA) with eggmoves: Counter, Acid Armor, Curse, Iron Tail. However it's Sassy natured and only 4IV's. Would you be interested in it? I have male and female.

Hello, I have a Goomy in a Dive Ball HA (and not HA) with eggmoves: Counter, Acid Armor, Curse, Iron Tail. However it's Sassy natured and only 4IV's. Would you be interested in it? I have male and female.
Hi there! ^^
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be interested in Goomy, sorry. ^^'

But I saw you PMed me about the Air Cutter Charmander, I'll reply to you there about that! =)

UPDATE: Added Volt Absorb Minun in Dive Ball with 4 Egg Moves and Lightning Rod Plusle in Timer Ball with 4 Egg Moves! RARE BREEDS!

Also, thanks to SolarHatesPie for trading me the HA Minun and Plusle in their specified Pokeballs! :3

Do you still have a Female East (Blue) Shellos in a dive ball with sand force?
Also interested in a Female West (Pink) Shellos in a Dream Ball with sand force.

PMed you again, but gonna send another message of all special ball pokemon I have.

Also have event pokemon if your interested.

Edit: I also have a Poochyena in a Moon Ball with EM: Playrough, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Me First

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)