Sylveria AKA Generation Seven

They aren't assumptions, they're additions. And I see the problem with adding hp to megas but I dont think most of these can function how they should without the boosts.
I know these are additions. I'm just sayin these are all likely to get megas and you might wanna see if you prefer what gamefreak is doing with them.

Maybe, but still it would mess up the current coding and stuff, right?(i have no idea how to code so idk) So to be safe, we can take away the hp boosts and relocate them, OK? Also Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon as names are confirmed, so i'm not sure there will be Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre, though those are better names. Also what's with that green thing in swampert's pic lol
Coding wise it's easy as shit to do. Literally all we have to do is change the HP value. It's more of a flavour thing

I know these are additions. I'm just sayin these are all likely to get megas and you might wanna see if you prefer what gamefreak is doing with them.
You have to remember for now this entire thing is just hopes of a community. Until someone writes a single byte of code for this, it's all an idea, and we can shape ideas around new realities. /end spritual

Coding wise it's easy as shit to do. Literally all we have to do is change the HP value. It's more of a flavour thing
Ok. I never was able to get into coding, all the numbers and words and, well code give me too much of a headache to accomplish anything. Even when everything is set for you like a level editor, i still have trouble, which discourages me more from trying coding.

Ok. I never was able to get into coding, all the numbers and words and, well code give me too much of a headache to accomplish anything.
Well here's a sample mega code to explain better:

Code:
bellossommegax:{num:182,species:"Bellossom-Mega-X",baseSpecies:"Bellossom",forme:Mega",formeletter:"M",types:["Grass","Fire"],baseStats:{hp:75,atk:105,def:120,spa:110,spd:125,spe:55},abilities:{0:"Pollen Shield"},heightm:1.2,weightkg:49,color:"White",eggGroups:["Field"]},
In this code literally all we have to do is change the HP value, labelled by 'hp'

Well here's a sample mega code to explain better:

Code:
bellossommegax:{num:182,species:"Bellossom-Mega-X",baseSpecies:"Bellossom",forme:Mega",formeletter:"M",types:["Ground","Flying"],baseStats:{hp:75,atk:105,def:120,spa:110,spd:125,spe:55},abilities:{0:"Venomous Aura"},heightm:1.2,weightkg:49,color:"White",eggGroups:["Field"]},
In this code literally all we have to do is change the HP value, labelled by 'hp'
That doesn't look so hard, except that a lot of the time i'll forget a colon or something. One time i tried making a game for roblox, and that one colon broke the whole game and got me perma IP-banned because it put in a glitch that took away everyone's robux and tix. But I get it now.
Lemme try a mega mon based on my submission for Mega Gliscor:
Code:
gliscormega:{num:472,species:"Gliscor-Mega",baseSpecies:"Gliscor",forme:Mega",formeletter:"M",types:["Ground","Flying"],baseStats:{hp:75,atk:130,def:160,spa:45,spd:90,spe:105},abilities:{0:"Venomous Aura"},heightm:2.2,weightkg:55,color:"Purple",eggGroups:["Bug"]},
(Venomous aura has 30% chance for poison when attacking or when hit. With toxic or poison status iit becomes toxic not poison, and you aren't damaged by toxic or poison)
Yeah, i just copy-pasted and changed stuff. I guess it's a start?

Last edited:
That doesn't look so hard, except that a lot of the time i'll forget a colon or something. One time i tried making a game for roblox, and that one colon broke the whole game and got me perma IP-banned because it put in a glitch that took away everyone's robux and tix. But I get it now.
Lemme try a mega mon based on my submission for Mega Gliscor:
Code:
gliscormega:{num:472,species:"Gliscor-Mega",baseSpecies:"Gliscor",forme:Mega",formeletter:"M",types:["Ground","Flying"],baseStats:{hp:75,atk:130,def:160,spa:45,spd:90,spe:105},abilities:{0:"Venomous Aura"},heightm:2.2,weightkg:55,color:"Purple",eggGroups:["Bug"]},
(Venomous aura has 30% chance for poison when attacking or when hit. With toxic or poison status iit becomes toxic not poison, and you aren't damaged by toxic or poison)
Yeah, i just copy-pasted and changed stuff. I guess it's a start?
That's literally all you have to do. Obviously you have to code the abilities and items seperately but that's about the same level of difficulty

The real question about the Hp change: does it heal the mon that megas or is it missing health?
This was actually what i was worried about the whole time, of what would happen from chenging hp during battle. I don't know what willl happen, and i hope it's simply healed.

This was actually what i was worried about the whole time, of what would happen from chenging hp during battle. I don't know what willl happen, and i hope it's simply healed.
There's really no way to tell because an event as such doesn't regularly occur. It may very well just heal it, or it may break the simulator.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
I'll make alternate versions just incase. I literally found out about Primals while on Bulbapedia, I had no idea but I prefer this idea to keep them from being OP by taking away their item freedom. The green thing in Swampert's pic is the deviantart user's watermark
the standard principle of megas are + 100 BST overall and no HP boosts, end of story, now unless you want to change this and establish a new order, I have no objection as I don't even play this meta, just informing you on formal clauses.

Hi guys imk new and i have just started seeing this concept/nextgen/Metagame and i have to say i absolutely LOVE IT i really like the magic idea type and i was thinking about making a move thats kinda like Draco meteor for magic types tell me what you think there is a physical and a special one

Sacred Dash
PP:5
BP:140
Ac:90%
Physical

Description:
The user concentrates all of its energy and charges at the opponent. Harshly lowers the Attack stat of the user after using

Magic Overload
Special

Description:The user concentrates on the air around the target and makes it explode. Harshly lowers the Special Attack stat of the user after using

and also Pikachuun i think ampharos also got +90 this gen :/ (and i don't think he got any buffs)

Also i made up a new move which has a crazy effect that fits perfectly with the magic type (i think )

Stage Change
BP --
PP 16
Acc --

Description: the user and the opponent switch Stages
Effect: Hazards switch sides

Last edited:
Also i made up a new move which has a crazy effect that fits perfectly with the magic type (i think )

Suit Change
BP --
PP 16
Acc --

Description: the user and the opponent switch sides

Effect:The user becomes the opponents pokemon and the opponent's pokemon become yours

Do you like it or would it be too hard to code in?
or it could just switch the sides of all entry hazards

True that could be better if the move its too hard to code in th hazard coud be good but maybe change the name to stage change?

Also i made a pokemon that is dark-magic
Description: Humanoid shape with a cloak that is purple/blackit with white points representing stars has a crooked hat that has a purple ball it has a stick floating along it which grows
Ability:Magic Guard / Wonder Skin / Iron Fist (HA)
Height:1.58 m
Weight:81.1 kg

Name: ???
Type: Dark/Magic
Stats: 80/135/95/70/95/105 BST 580
Good Moves:Close Combat, X-Scissor, Moonblast, Knock off, Sucker punch, Play rough, Mach punch, Bullet punch, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Swords dance, Ice punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Drain punch, Hammer arm, Sacred Dash, Magic Overload and Meteor Mash (all the punches that are bosted by iron fist as well)

Or is that too much? if yes this is a better set

X-Scissor, Moonblast, Knock off, Play rough, Mach punch, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Swords dance, Ice punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Hammer arm, Sacred Dash, Magic Overload and Meteor Mash (all the punches that are bosted by iron fist as well)

And again those are its BEST moves not his ONLY moves

Here its the Mega!!!
Type:Magic/Fighting (thats why i have CC)
Ability:Magic Guard / Wonder skin / Iron Fist (HA) ---> Star Redemption (when weather is Magic mist* or Dusk attack and special attack is doubled if sunny day is active special attak and defense and special defense are lowered by 1 stage
Stats:80/165/115/80/115/125 BST:680

Magic Fog is a weather that basically powers up magic dark fairy types adds +1 in defense to all types that are powered up and lowers fighting fire and psychic types to halve damage it last for 5 turns unless holding the Power Amulet its "length adding " item is called Ruin Stone

Last edited:
Also by the way since all the actual weathers have a stone that adds 3 turns to the length maybe we should have one for it called the dark stone or somthing (i hope im not making a fool of myself by there already being a stone there :3 )

Yeah, that's why it's called Fire Kick instead, along the lines of Fire Punch. Also, this topic is four months old and mlgstorm hasn't been around here for a while.
i suck

I am probably getting a new computer for Christmas so I'm gonna be much more active then. I plan on fixing and balancing the new megas by jan30 (if i get my computer like i plan.) will reply to you pipoaimar in a bit.

Sorry about the double post.
Hi guys imk new and i have just started seeing this concept/nextgen/Metagame and i have to say i absolutely LOVE IT i really like the magic idea type and i was thinking about making a move thats kinda like Draco meteor for magic types tell me what you think there is a physical and a special one

Sacred Dash
Physical

Description:
The user concentrates all of its energy and charges at the opponent. Harshly lowers the Attack stat of the user after using

Magic Overload
Special

Description:The user concentrates on the air around the target and makes it explode. Harshly lowers the Special Attack stat of the user after using

and also Pikachuun i think ampharos also got +90 this gen :/ (and i don't think he got any buffs)

Stage Change
BP --
PP 16
Acc --

Description: the user and the opponent switch Stages
Effect: Hazards switch sides
Also i made a pokemon that is dark-magic
Description: Humanoid shape with a cloak that is purple/blackit with white points representing stars has a crooked hat that has a purple ball it has a stick floating along it which grows
Ability:Magic Guard / Wonder Skin / Iron Fist (HA)
Height:1.58 m
Weight:81.1 kg

Name: ???
Type: Dark/Magic
Stats: 80/135/95/70/95/105 BST 580
Good Moves:Close Combat, X-Scissor, Moonblast, Knock off, Sucker punch, Play rough, Mach punch, Bullet punch, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Swords dance, Ice punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Drain punch, Hammer arm, Sacred Dash, Magic Overload and Meteor Mash (all the punches that are bosted by iron fist as well)

Or is that too much? if yes this is a better set

X-Scissor, Moonblast, Knock off, Play rough, Mach punch, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Swords dance, Ice punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Hammer arm, Sacred Dash, Magic Overload and Meteor Mash (all the punches that are bosted by iron fist as well)

And again those are its BEST moves not his ONLY moves

Here its the Mega!!!
Type:Magic/Fighting (thats why i have CC)
Ability:Magic Guard / Wonder skin / Iron Fist (HA) ---> Star Redemption (when weather is Magic mist* or Dusk attack and special attack is doubled if sunny day is active special attak and defense and special defense are lowered by 1 stage
Stats:80/165/115/80/115/125 BST:680

Magic Fog is a weather that basically powers up magic dark fairy types adds +1 in defense to all types that are powered up and lowers fighting fire and psychic types to halve damage it last for 5 turns unless holding the Power Amulet its "length adding " item is called Ruin Stone
I really like these ideas! And I know it's 5 months late, but welcome to Smogon!

The only issues I see are below.
1: Multiple abilities on a mega
2: Magic Mist/Fog seems wayy to hard to code.
3: Star Redemption (see no.2)
4: As emerald master said, it should just switch hazards. Maybe if possible it could switch stuff like light screen and reflect too? I'm pretty sure it is possible.

I like the draco meteor clones! Maybe even a Fighting version of Sacred Dash? :D

Also, please don't double/triple post (i know, hipocrisy :x)
sorry if someone already mentioned this, but isn't blaze kick a move in the first place?
thnx 4 the necro bud

Blaze Kick got changed, if my memory does not fail me. If it does, it's supposed to be multi-hit with a 5% chance to burn each time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)