Take it Easy! Trainer! - VGC 2011 National Senior Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe i didn't know you existed until on po between nats and worlds

also that is a STARTING list of team seniors: it is very noticeably missing LUCIEN and SP67 because we met them at nats

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
19:52 unreality if you had to pick one master to win at worlds who would it be???
19:52 Cybertron rizzo!!!
19:52 unreality why did you pick this amazing choice
19:52 Cybertron he is funny
19:52 Cybertron strongth
19:53 Cybertron and best troll
my favorite part
half a year later and it's still my favorite part :D

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
If I'm not incorrect, I do believe I was part of the first Team Seniors list 9.9 But whatever, everyone forgets me, don't go in there and change it.

Oh and good job remembering the matches. I personally struggle to remember what my opponents look like after I play.

Waiting for the team that destroyed me in Top 8 to be posted xD I'm stuck in the past, missing Nats, regretting using a horrible team at Worlds. By the way Brandon, I don't think I included you in Team Seniors at all! I remember writing about you as that freelancer who smashed all the competition.

Waiting for the team that destroyed me in Top 8 to be posted xD I'm stuck in the past, missing Nats, regretting using a horrible team at Worlds. By the way Brandon, I don't think I included you in Team Seniors at all! I remember writing about you as that freelancer who smashed all the competition.
Works for me! :D

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
It was a pleasure meeting you for like 5 seconds at regs. Too bad I missed out last year to goto nats.

P.S. I learned how to write a signature. No more henchmen for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)