Tako's X/Y Breeding Shop (Zygarde Hype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
your thundurus and shiny hp fire froakie looks interesting, do you want to add one more poke so we can do 2:2?
i'm really sorry! i completely forgot i already have the victini, i'm interested in the kyurem instead. I'm assuming it's kyurem black? (because it knows fusion bolt and adamant nature)

i'm really sorry! i completely forgot i already have the victini, i'm interested in the kyurem instead. I'm assuming it's kyurem black? (because it knows fusion bolt and adamant nature)
yes it's kyurem black already fused together, do you think u can doo thundurus and ur froakie? because basically u are cloning 2 things fused together, or I can add another poke for it? I will tell u now though, the zekrom fused to kyurem isn't 6IV'd but kyurem is 6'iv and the fused version is basically a 6iv

yes it's kyurem black already fused together, do you think u can doo thundurus and ur froakie? because basically u are cloning 2 things fused together, or I can add another poke for it? I will tell u now though, the zekrom fused to kyurem isn't 6IV'd but kyurem is 6'iv and the fused version is basically a 6iv
hmm do you know the IVs and nature on the zekrom ?

Could you CMT for Terrakion, please? If we do trade I can't do it until tomorrow when I will have friends over with a second 3DS to clone.

Do you like trade a 6IV Lugia for this?

Mew: [OT/ID: Japanese, 50716] | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Synchronize | Move: Psychic, Aura Sphere, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast

Is this:

Lugia: (OT/ID: I R I E, 50001) / (31,31,31,31,31,31) / Modest / Pressure / Moves: Aeroblast, Punishment, Hidden Power, Ice Beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)