Copyediting Tangela [QC 3/3] [GP 0/2]

Discussion in 'BW NU Analyses' started by Kingler12345, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Kingler12345

Kingler12345 COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C
    is a Pre-Contributor

my bad, idk what i calced
    anywho edited thanks ^_^
  2. Dat Blast

Dat Blast Just roll with it
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Kingler12345

Already checked this, but looking over your writeup I have a few changes:

[Overview]
    • Mention its poor special bulk, low SpD on a wall is really bad.
    • Honestly don't mention Mush or Missy, they fulfill really different roles because of how different their movepools + typings + stats are.
    [SET COMMENTS] (Both sets)
    • Don't say HP Rock is for Mandibuzz since it does shit. Replace it with Swellow or Scolipede or something.
  3. Kingler12345

is a Pre-Contributor

Ok done Dat Blast . Can someone qc this? Also i havent added the overview changes bc i was told the overview should be same :o
  4. Kingler12345

is a Pre-Contributor

Removed mentions of Jynx and Scolipede...if someone could QC this, it would be nice. Also at the moment, I'll keep the old Overview in hide tags and see the stuff that QC has commented on; especially with the banning of Jynx and Scolipede, Tangela in turn has fewer common threats that annoy it and I'll reflect that in the new Overview, though I'm not sure you're supposed to mention bans in the Overview...

EDIT- Ok, I did it. I might be overhyping Tangela a bit too much, but I'm not sure how to reflect recent bans.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  5. tennisace

tennisace white bitches be like
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

If you're going to mention Magmar in checks and counters then at the very least mention RestTalk Flareon with it... Other than that it looks pretty ok. GP it finish it whatever Kingler12345

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)