[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm wondering about your cloning service. Have some shinies to clone (think 7). What do you usually ask for and what's a reasonable number of clones to ask?
The usual. I keep a non-redis copy of anything I might need. There really is no "reasonable number", but I might not be available for bulk trades right away.
Probably should add that.

Hello, I was wondering if I could trade for one of the Zapdos, and what you would want for the charmander?
Sure, Zapdos is free.
You'll have to offer me something for the Charmander. Do you have a list or trade thread somewhere?

Last edited:
The usual. I keep a non-redis copy of anything I might need. There really is no "reasonable number", but I might not be available for bulk trades right away.
Probably should add that.

Sure, Zapdos is free.
You'll have to offer me something for the Charmander. Do you have a list or trade thread somewhere?
Umm Ill trade for zapdos, but I don't have anything that impressive that I think you would take for charmander except like a non iv shiny

hi can i request female spitbacks of love ball buneary, lux ball kabuto and a repeat ball anorith all with their hidden abilities. I can trade you spitbacks of dream ball murkrow, cacnea, petilil, quick ball buizel all with their HA.

Umm Ill trade for zapdos, but I don't have anything that impressive that I think you would take for charmander except like a non iv shiny
OK. PM me about the Zapdos. I'd prefer to send it to you over the GTS, since my friendlist is full.

hi can i request female spitbacks of love ball buneary, lux ball kabuto and a repeat ball anorith all with their hidden abilities. I can trade you spitbacks of dream ball murkrow, cacnea, petilil, quick ball buizel all with their HA.
I'll take the female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Murkrow, Dream Ball HA Cacnea and Dream Ball HA Petilil.

Hi there! Im interested in some spitbacks. Are you looking for only moltres, regirock and females in premier balls? :c
Those are just the things, that I really want, but I'm not against expanding my collection of bank ball mothers.

Do you have any (HA) females in balls that can only be obtained in previous generations? Please post a list if you do.

Last edited:
Please CMT for this. And can you name him "Elwind"?

Tornadus ♂
Level 50 (untouched)
Ability: Prankster / Regenerator
Timid Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
caught by me on my ΩR (Alex / 11279)
nicknamable / currently has the German name "Boreos"
Non-Redistributable (unless it's nicknamed "Boreboss")

Hi, do you think you could do your Tornadus for my Celebi?

Celebi Lv. 100
31 / xx / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Nasty Plot, Recover

Also, are you available for cloning? I have 10-12 mons that need to be cloned for my brother because he doesn't know shit about breeding Pokemon :P

^^Let me know if either of these deals interest you.

Hi, do you think you could do your Tornadus for my Celebi?

Celebi Lv. 100
31 / xx / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Nasty Plot, Recover

Also, are you available for cloning? I have 10-12 mons that need to be cloned for my brother because he doesn't know shit about breeding Pokemon :P

^^Let me know if either of these deals interest you.
I'll need more details here dude.

Does the Celebi have a pentagon. Who did catch/SR it? Where is it from?

What would I be cloning? How many copies would you need?

PS: It's already 2:32 AM here, so don't expect any miracles of me tonight.

I'll need more details here dude.

Does the Celebi have a pentagon. Who did catch/SR it? Where is it from?

What would I be cloning? How many copies would you need?

PS: It's already 2:32 AM here, so don't expect any miracles of me tonight.
The Celebi does not have the pentagon, it's from the HGSS 2011 Celebi event. It was caught/SR'd by Luck O' The Irish, and is also Level 100 and EV trained with a spread of 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe.

As for the cloning, there's about 10-12 mons and I only need one copy of each. I don't remember all of them off the top of my head, but it includes (all EV trained with competitive move sets) Dugtrio, Scrafty, Mamoswine, Darmanitan, Swellow, and Mega Pidgeot. Interested?

Hi Nelson Tangela I need a few copies of my Cobalion please? Five would be enough. ( I can obviously trade you a copy if you don't have a UT version.) I also need a whole bunnch of Ability Capsules, 25-30. Would that be possible?

I could trade tonight but I need to mix stuff around first to get fodder.

Last edited:
The Celebi does not have the pentagon, it's from the HGSS 2011 Celebi event. It was caught/SR'd by Luck O' The Irish, and is also Level 100 and EV trained with a spread of 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe.

As for the cloning, there's about 10-12 mons and I only need one copy of each. I don't remember all of them off the top of my head, but it includes (all EV trained with competitive move sets) Dugtrio, Scrafty, Mamoswine, Darmanitan, Swellow, and Mega Pidgeot. Interested?
I'm not interested in the Celebi, since I already have one that I like, but I'll clone for you.

Hi Nelson Tangela I need a few copies of my Cobalion please? Five would be enough. ( I can obviously trade you a copy if you don't have a UT version.) I also need a whole bunnch of Ability Capsules, 25-30. Would that be possible?

I could trade tonight but I need to mix stuff around first to get fodder.
I'm pretty sure that I still have an UT copy of your Cobalion, but I'll double check once I'm home. How about a box of your Cobalion holding an Ability Capsule? Should be enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)