[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but the story behind the Zapdos is actually kinda sad. The OT was scammed during a trade last year and decided to make it fully-redis and hosted giveaways on many sites to make it "worthless".
There are a lot of UT copies of this out there somewhere, I just offer it in here, because I have a trained copy and it fits into this thread. Giving this Zapdos to anyone, who needs one, is what the OT wanted. :D

Which gender does your physical shiny spread provide? If it's male I would like you to breed a Makuhita/Hariyama for this thread, if female a Buneary/Lopunny would be nice. Let me know and I'll tell you the details of the Pokémon.
You can have all those spitbacks for one of them.
Oh, that's indeed kinda sad. =( But definitely a good call by making it "worthless". =)

It's male sadly. I kinda wished it was female since I'm pretty sure people don't like not being able to breed stuff themselves. Then again, I could always pump out a female HA in a special ball with ease, since I have a regular female spread that gives 5 stats bar SDef from the male lol. But sure, let me know the specifics and I'll breed Maku for you.

Oh, that's indeed kinda sad. =( But definitely a good call by making it "worthless". =)

It's male sadly. I kinda wished it was female since I'm pretty sure people don't like not being able to breed stuff themselves. Then again, I could always pump out a female HA in a special ball with ease, since I have a regular female spread that gives 5 stats bar SDef from the male lol. But sure, let me know the specifics and I'll breed Maku for you.
Ok. Could you breed this, please?
I can send you a Level Ball spitback that already has some of those egg moves, if you need one.

*Makuhita* ♂
Ability: Thick Fat or Guts
Brave Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg moves: Bullet Punch, Detect, Feint, Wide Guard

EDIT: I have all of your spitbacks ready.

Last edited:
Ok. Could you breed this, please?
I can send you a Level Ball spitback that already has some of those egg moves, if you need one.

*Makuhita* ♂
Ability: Thick Fat or Guts
Brave Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg moves: Bullet Punch, Detect, Feint, Wide Guard

EDIT: I have all of your spitbacks ready.
That's ok. I have my own Level Ball Maku. I just need to get myself a Japanese Ditto lol. I'm still not at home so I'll be able to trade somewhere monday.

So you mean I can get a free zapdos? I would offer a modest 31/??/??/31/31/31 Hp ice thundered for it... SR by me.

If not, I have a pentaflawless modest dive ball dragalage(adaptability).

Last edited:
So you mean I can get a free zapdos? I would offer a modest 31/??/??/31/31/31 Hp ice thundered for it... SR by me.

If not, I have a pentaflawless modest dive ball dragalage(adaptability).
No, that's not what I meant. I sometimes host giveaways, but this is not a giveaway thread. That being said, it's not like I expect anything close to a fully-redis flawless pentagon legendary with a useful Hidden Power type in return for the Zapdos.
I'm not interested in the Dragalge though, as I already have two trained Adaptability Dragalge of my own and don't think that Dragalge has a place in this thread, anyway.
If you have something else, that might be of use in a VGC environment, let me know. :D

-------------------- UPDATE --------------------

I managed to find TSV matches for my own Foongus and Marill eggs, so I replaced the Pokémon I got from Alecthar.
My Azumarill is in a cooler ball, my Amoonguss has better IVs and this thread deserves more of my own shinies. :P

*Azumarill* ♀ @ Sitrus Berry ** Azumarill
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: request
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect
Other options: Assault Vest, Superpower, Waterfall
bred by me, hatched by Ditto (The Number I / 28793)

Tyranitar ♂ @ Choice Scarf ** Despotar
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: trained on request
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Low Kick
Other options: Ice Beam, Lum Berry, Protect, Superpower
bred and hatched by me on my X (nicknamable)

*Breloom* ♂ @ Focus Sash ** Kapilz
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Protect
Other options: Choice Scarf, Rock Tomb, Superpower
bred by me, hatched by reddit user Fyora (Fyora / 43636)

Rhyperior ♂ @ Weakness Policy ** Rihornior
Ability: Solid Rock
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Punch
- Protect
Other options: Drill Run, Hammer Arm, Life Orb, Lightning Rod

*Amoonguss* ♂ @ Black Sludge ** Hutsassa
Ability: Regenerator
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/00
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect
Other options: Rocky Helmet, Sitrus Berry, Sludge Bomb
bred by me, hatched by reddit user Sketchmaniac (Kelsey / 27104)

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted you to know I'm still working on the Maku. For my shiny spread to work, I need a Japanese Ditto (or any other language) who passes speed among other things (31/xx/31/xx/31/00 in this case). My Japanese Fire Red is really close to a cool 31/31/31/xx/31/00 Ditto so when I get that, I'll send it to X right away and breed it (hopefully today).

Got this hatched for me last night and just finished training it. Update with this awesome digital duck!

*Porygon2* @ Eviolite ** Porygon2
Ability: Download
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room
- Recover
Other options: Foul Play, Protect, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Trace
bred by me, hatched by reddit user MundaneButterfly (Megamor / 02427)

No, that's not what I meant. I sometimes host giveaways, but this is not a giveaway thread. That being said, it's not like I expect anything close to a fully-redis flawless pentagon legendary with a useful Hidden Power type in return for the Zapdos.
I'm not interested in the Dragalge though, as I already have two trained Adaptability Dragalge of my own and don't think that Dragalge has a place in this thread, anyway.
If you have something else, that might be of use in a VGC environment, let me know. :D

-------------------- UPDATE --------------------

I managed to find TSV matches for my own Foongus and Marill eggs, so I replaced the Pokémon I got from Alecthar.
My Azumarill is in a cooler ball, my Amoonguss has better IVs and this thread deserves more of my own shinies. :P

*Azumarill* ♀ @ Sitrus Berry ** Azumarill
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
EVs: request
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum
- Protect
Other options: Assault Vest, Superpower, Waterfall
bred by me, hatched by Ditto (The Number I / 28793)
Well, I still prefer the Quick Ball, :P.

I do like it though...

Hey Nelson, are you interested with

Makuhita (Timer Ball) / Brave / Sheer Force (HA) / 31.31.31.x.31.0 / Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Helping Hand, Wide Guard

For your level ball Makuhita spitback?

Well, I still prefer the Quick Ball, :P.

I do like it though...
:P

Hey Nelson, are you interested with

Makuhita (Timer Ball) / Brave / Sheer Force (HA) / 31.31.31.x.31.0 / Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Helping Hand, Wide Guard

For your level ball Makuhita spitback?
I'm not really interested in that Makuhita, but how about any of your female Dive Ball HA Gligar spitbacks for my Makuhita?

Update with my freshly caught Terrakion.

Terrakion @ Lum Berry ** Terrakium
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/23/30/31
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Quick Guard
- Protect
Other options: Double Kick, Earthquake, Focus Sash, Life Orb
caught by me on my ΩR (nicknamable)

Please CMT for spitbacks of Sport Ball Scyther and Safari Ball Lotad. It's kind of incomplete, but amongst the things I have not added yet (Sinnoh-, Unova- and Kalosbreedables and a few BR mons) I don't think I have too much you don't have from before.

Please CMT for spitbacks of Sport Ball Scyther and Safari Ball Lotad. It's kind of incomplete, but amongst the things I have not added yet (Sinnoh-, Unova- and Kalosbreedables and a few BR mons) I don't think I have too much you don't have from before.
I didn't see anything I need, but you can have the spitbacks anyway, since I already have Sport Ball Scyther and Safari Ball Lotad spitbacks and don't have to breed them first.

Hello again, I am very interested in this:

Rotom-H
@ Life Orb ** Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/00/30/31/31/31
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
Other options: Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Expert Belt, Safety Goggles, Trick, Volt Switch

Since there probably is nothing in my thread that interests you, I was thinking I could maybe do breeding projects for you. I am capable of checking ESV's, so if you want I can do a shiny project for you. Let me know if there is anything you want me to breed for you for this Rotom-H :)

Hello again, I am very interested in this:

Rotom-H @ Life Orb ** Rotom
Ability:
Levitate
Modest Nature
IVs:
31/00/30/31/31/31
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
Other options: Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Expert Belt, Safety Goggles, Trick, Volt Switch

Since there probably is nothing in my thread that interests you, I was thinking I could maybe do breeding projects for you. I am capable of checking ESV's, so if you want I can do a shiny project for you. Let me know if there is anything you want me to breed for you for this Rotom-H :)
Could you breed me a 31/00/31/31/31/31 male Gastly?
I don't care about the nature, egg moves, Poké Ball or if it's shiny or not. All I need is a male Gastly with those IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)