[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the False Swipe Smeargle. It would be really useful to me as of lately. (:
It's pretty simple. I won't add you for this, since my friendlist is full.

Deposit something to the GTS requesting a level 100 Smeargle with the message "Nelson Tangela" and tell me the details of what you deposited.
I'll send you the Smeargle if you do this, I won't if you don't.

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited:

Fain

Banned deucer.
I'm not sure if I'm
allowed to request another Pokemon, but if I am I'd enjoy having your Zapdos for my VGC team.

Edit : Recieved.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm
allowed to request another Pokemon, but if I am I'd enjoy having your Zapdos for my VGC team.
Same story as before. Only difference is "level 70 Zapdos".

PS: You are allowed to request another Pokémon.
You are not allowed to double post/post two times in a row. (Just a heads-up. That's a Smogon rule. Personally I don't care if you do it.)

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited:

Fain

Banned deucer.
Same story as before. Only difference is "level 70 Zapdos".

PS: You are allowed to request another Pokémon.
You are not allowed to double post/post two times in a row. (Just a heads-up. That's a Smogon rule. Personally I don't care if you do it.)
Okay, thanks for the heads up. I've pmed you again.

Hey, I think I read this right, but is it correct that the zapdos is free? If it is, could I please have one? I put up a level 1 female larvitar with the message "Nelson tangela" on gts. Thanks in advance!

Hey Nelson, I'd like to get a few of my SV shinies cloned. Let me know if that's okay with you, I'll PM the details later.

Also, I'm interested in "Midas", the HP Ice Zapdos and your Safari Ball Lotad, let me know what you need in return. Thanks! :)

Hey Nelson, I'd like to get a few of my SV shinies cloned. Let me know if that's okay with you, I'll PM the details later.

Also, I'm interested in "Midas", the HP Ice Zapdos and your Safari Ball Lotad, let me know what you need in return. Thanks! :)
Sure I'll clone your shinies. I'm around now.
The Zapdos and Smeargle are free, so you can have those without payment.
The Lotad is for trade. Would you trade it for a spitback HA Shelmet in an Ultra Ball?

Fain

Banned deucer.
Hey Nelson, I'm back again. I think I'd like a few of my shinies cloned. I can PM you the details.

Also I'm interested in the VGC Salamence, I'm not sure what you need in return. Midas would be helpful to make some cash too.

Thanks in advance.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, I'm here for your cloning services! ;)

Would you be able to clone two additional copies of the following Pokemon?
Compound Eyes Yanma (Timid), Lv.50
Vital Spirit Magmar (Modest), Lv.50

Refrigerate Amaura (Timid), Lv.50

Thanks in advance!^^

EDIT: Vielen Dank!

Last edited:
Hey Nelson, I'm back again. I think I'd like a few of my shinies cloned. I can PM you the details.

Also I'm interested in the VGC Salamence, I'm not sure what you need in return. Midas would be helpful to make some cash too.

Thanks in advance.
Telling me the details of your cloning request would be a start. Otherwise I'll have to decline.

The Mence is for trade, but I'll only trade with people that have a trade thread around here. I added that to my rules recently and I'm inclined to stick with it.
My giveaway/free Pokémon are for everyone though, so if you want the Smeargle, just do what you did for the other Smeargle and Zapdos.

Hey there, I'm here for your cloning services! ;)

Would you be able to clone two additional copies of the following Pokemon?
Compound Eyes Yanma (Timid), Lv.50
Vital Spirit Magmar (Modest), Lv.50

Refrigerate Amaura (Timid), Lv.50

Thanks in advance!^^
Sure. I'm around now, but I won't be for too long. PM me if you want to do this now, otherwise I'll let you know when I'm back.

Looking at this, i feel like that zapdos will help me out a lot (i need an HP ice one and mine isn't) Could you give me one?
Btw, i'd love if you clone me a Flawless 5IV bold suicune, seeing that you don't have one. Yeah, it's Pentagon too :P

Looking at this, i feel like that zapdos will help me out a lot (i need an HP ice one and mine isn't) Could you give me one?
Btw, i'd love if you clone me a Flawless 5IV bold suicune, seeing that you don't have one. Yeah, it's Pentagon too :P
Deposit something to the GTS for a level 70 Zapdos and let me know what it is. If you do this I'll send you one.

I actually have a 5IV Bold Suicune (see my Trophy Case). It's just not for trade. :P
I could still clone yours though, if you want, but you should really tell me the details of your cloning request before I agree (like how many copies and s***).

Last edited:
Hey cmt for the following spitbacks...
Dream kabuto
Dusk aerodactyl
Dusk kabuto
Heal cranidos
Heal lileep
Repeat anorith
My old thread is not to unique in the sense that most of the spitbacks I could give you for free on my giveaway thread. I'm kinda rebuilding I guess you can say a new trade thread with tons of fossil Pokemon. Either ways I have also a raikou that has these ivs 31/31/30/31/31/31. Hopefully we can work something out thanks.

Hey cmt for the following spitbacks...
Dream kabuto
Dusk aerodactyl
Dusk kabuto
Heal cranidos
Heal lileep
Repeat anorith
My old thread is not to unique in the sense that most of the spitbacks I could give you for free on my giveaway thread. I'm kinda rebuilding I guess you can say a new trade thread with tons of fossil Pokemon. Either ways I have also a raikou that has these ivs 31/31/30/31/31/31. Hopefully we can work something out thanks.
How many fossil spitbacks would you want for a copy of one of your shiny Adamant Dratini? I don't really care which one as long as it's not fully evolved yet. Got one from Herocross. I'll think of something else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)