Tanks on Patrol!! Bulky Offense in Action! 5th Gen RMT!!

(OK, hopefully this time my post won't get eaten.)

Hey all! Back this time with an overhaul of my original team. If you couldn't tell by the title, I like taking hits and dishing them back. My team has bulk and power in spades. Half my team is leftovers from my original, the other half is brand new to push my mantra to the max. Let's look at the thought process.

Bulk Up Roopushin is what inspired me in the first place. I've been using one since the beginning of Gen 5 can I can't imagine a team without him anymore. So the rest of my pokemon are either built in the same vain as him or meant to help him sweep. That being said, in comes my lead that is also a returning face but with a new role.

Jirachi returns from before but is now delegated to pure support. All of his moves benefit the rest of my team and make their job easier. Like my third veteran.

Gliscor has proven himself almost as good as Roopushin as being a walking (gliding?) juggernaut. But those are the old faces. I've seen another pokemon on PO a few times that is pretty much the special equivalent of Roopushin and just so happens to have amazing synergy with him.

That mon is none other than Rankurusu. Fantastic synergy with Roopushin, they each handle each others threats splendidly. Now I'm missing some resistances though for my Gliscor and I want more support.

In comes Nattorei. A much needed water resist on top of giving me more hazards and paralysis support for my pretty slow team. However now I am weak to fire moves in general and Shandera. I know just the guy!

Heatran covers my fire weakness fantastically and still has amazing natural bulk on top of a mile long list of resistances. Now let]s go in depth on the analysis.

Jirachi @ Light Clay
Serene Grace
Impish 252 HP / 148 Df / 108 SpD
Reflect
Light Screen
Wish
Body Slam

Once a pure support Jirachi, I have delegated Stealth Rock duty to Ferrothorn in place of Body Slam. Why? For one, Taunt leads kick my ass. And two, because I hate to see an ability go to waste, especially one as nice as Serene Grace, and 60% chance of paralysis is just fantastic. Oh, you're not going to move this turn? No problem, I'll just throw up another screen. Turn one I throw up the appropriate screen depending on the opposing lead. Depending on the damage I either use Wish, throw up the other screen, or switch. If I got Reflect up, Reuniclus comes in to start Calm Minding. If Light Screen, Conkeldurr goes into Bulk Up mode. If the enemy is likely to Tauntthen Body Slam and react accordingly. Iron Head would be nice but all the other moves are mandatory.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Guts
Adamant 68 HP / 192 At / 248 SpD
Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Stone Edge

The star of the show and my inspiration. I'm proud to have used this guy since inception and the rest of the world took notice with Conkeldurr's usage shooting up to the top 3. Bulk Up and Light Screen and Drain Punch make you nigh invincible on top of Leftovers mitigating any burn or poison damage you may suffer. Guts is just the best ability he could ask for, as burn would be a serious problem for him otherwise. But no, let's just multiply your attack even further! Smart players know better than to do anything but put a Conkeldurr to sleep, and everyone else learns the hard way what Guts activated +2 Mach Punch does to your team.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
Impish 180 HP / 196 At / 132 Df
Protect
Fling
Earthquake
Acrobat

If you haven't used Acrofling Gliscorb why the hell haven't you? This set is so good it should be illegal. Gliscor single handedly downright counters many of the top 10 pokemon in DW and is a great pokemon in it's own right. Blaziken, Conkeldurr, Excadrill, Breloom can't do jack to you and dual 100+ BP STAB attacks hit half of all types super effectively. I find Gliscor doesn't have many threats that he has to outspeed thanks to Poison Heal and I go for pure bulk. Without a stat up move some At EVs are necessary, but balance is the name of the game. This guy handles everything but bulky waters which is what Ferrothorn is for and he also absorbs sleep/paralysis that threaten my other members.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Magic Guard
Bold 252 HP / 252 Df / 4 SpA
Calm Mind
Recover
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Having been on the receiving end of a sweep from this thing more than once, I too am a believer of this cute little amoeba. Having amazing synergy with Conkeldurr and being pretty much a special version of it it handles what Conk can't. Namely tough psychic types like other Reuniclus, unsuspecting Lati@s and Slowbro. Focus Blast might be better coverage since I can't hit Dark types or Steels but that's what Conk is for. The offensive combo is truly amazing and they are meant to take what the other can't. With Recover and Magic Guard I see no reason not to abuse recoiless Life Orb to hit a bit harder.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Iron Barbs
Impish 188 HP / 88 Df / 232 SpD
Spikes
Stealth Rock
Thunder Wave
Power Whip

I'm not crazy about this guy or anything, but you'd have to be a moron to deny his prowess becoming the new most prominent hazard pokemon on top of just being an amazing wall. Also let's face it, I have a slow team. Thunder Wave here helps bunches with that on top of giving me a great water resistance and even more entry hazard support. The double hazards create great pressure for my enemy when they try to take my sweepers down and provide great passive damage for Gyarados to phaze them through. Leech Seed wasn't as useful for this particular pokemon because nothing that can't 1-2HKO this thing stays in to get sapped and I'd rather lay more hazards down. Besides, it's so bulky I can easily Wish pass. Power Whip over Gyro Ball due to Thunder Wave and for hitting Water pokemon.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Intimidate
Careful 220 HP / 144 Df / 144 SpD
Rest
Sleep Talk
Waterfall
Dragon Tail

Heatran takes the bench for a pokemon with much longer legs and a ton of utility. Bulky Restalk Gyarados is a nightmare to take down outside of electric attacks, which Gliscor takes nicely. Between Intimidate and the Spd it really is a great mixed wall, giving me a crucial fire resistance, as well as water, fighting and ground. It's also extremely nice to have something to safely switch into sleep status, as well as phaze out setup sweepers, which I didn't realize could be so helpful until I took advantage of it. 286 At is pretty damn nice for no investment and provides good passive damage with the entry hazards. A great new check for to many threats for this team.

Thanks for reading. See you on the battlefield.​

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
This is a minor quibble, but the EV spread on your Nattorei is inefficient. Remember, Pokemon that have low Base HP should always have max HP investment when the rest of their defensive stats are high.

This spread takes hits better on both sides than your current spread.
Impish
EVs: 252 HP/88 Def/168 SpD

Overall, the team looks solid. I feel, however, that you are placing an excessive amount of pressure on Nattorei to counter Rain teams. If he dies, your team gets swept by a Dragon Dance Kingdra. Also, this team's weakness to Substitute + 3 Attacks Skymin is unsettling. Currently, it is a win condition against your team as you have nothing that can stop it.

You should consider placing a Specially Defensive Borutorosu somewhere on this team, as he counters Skymin and can provide an emergency paralysis against rain sweepers like Kingdra, Ludicolo, and Kabutops.

This is the set I am talking about:

Borutorosu @ Leftovers
Modest
EVs: 252 HP/16 SpA/240 SpD
-Volt Change
-Hidden Power Ice
-Thunder Wave
-Taunt

Good luck!

Team looks really, really nice, just a few nitpicks:
I'd suggest testing out a Trick Room + 3 Attacks Rankurusu; his sweeping capabilities are incredible, and Trick Room benefits your entire team. Here's the set I use, it's incredible.
Rankurusu @ Life Orb
[192 HP / 64 Def / 252 SpA]
Quiet Natured (+Spa, -Spe)
Magic Guard
0 Speed IVs
-Trick Room
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
Calm Mind + Recover is an absolute beast once it sets up to +3 or so, but it is easily phazed and/or walled. Trick Room takes one turn of set up to "outspeed" the whole metagame, and OHKO or 2HKO everything in it - Focus Blast does around 45% to Blissey.
If you do test out that Rankurusu, I'd suggest putting Gyro Ball over Thunder Wave on Nattorei. And you made an error; isn't it supposed to be Impish, not Bold?
Anyway, that's about all I could find wrong with your team - it looks fantastic. Good luck!

OK I fixed my Nattorei since yes I did mean to use Impish, not Bold (thanks for that) and I'm going to try those EVs as well.

I can totally see the viability with TR and it's something to consider even if it doesn't benefit my WHOLE team lol. It kind of doesn't gel with the whole bulky offense thing as much as Calm Mind, but that's what testing is for.

Thanks for the considerations.

The team looks solid as a whole but you do have a lack of speed that troubles me in this metagame. High powered, speedy threats have little difficulty picking apart your team one by one, especially since it is generally quite slow.

-Skymin: Seed Flare / Air Slash / HP Fire / Earth Power single-handedly dismantles your entire team.
-Jaroda: Leaf Storm / HP Fire will decimate your team, the more SpD and resistant threats hurting badly from HP Fire, while Heatran is SubSeed stalled.
-Kerudio: Hydro Pump + Mystery Sword hurts. Alot.
-SD Chomp: Outspeed all of your pokemon and can muscle past Gliscor with a little luck (and will survive an Acrobat anyway).

Those are just a few examples. To patch up this issue, I recommend something along the lines of Scarf Latios, which can really help your team in general. Like Heatran, it sports high SpA to help it lay down the law, and its Speed and decent bulk (especially on the special side), gives it ample opportunities to switch in. And with Gliscor and Rohbshin, Tyranitar is the least of your worries.

Thanks for the suggestions, I do like Latios.

Regarding Jaroda both Nattorei and Heatran 4x resist Leaf Storm and it needs either HP Fire or HP Ground to take out one, it can't handle both. Depending on which I either paralyze or just kill it.

I've never had much trouble with Kerudio honestly since screens allow either Rank or Roo to set up early and take the lead. Roo heals of Surfs and Mystery Sword with Drain Punch and finishes with Mach.

Admittedly Skymin is a thorn in my side no matter what team I seem to have. Stealth Rock at least hurts it severely on entry, and since Nattorei is at least neutral to all it's attacks (bar HP Fire, but Ice is more common) I can cripple it, or force more switches and let the hazards do the work for me. The main issue here is flinchax.

But that's why I like Dual Screens. Fast and frail pokemon usually rely on OHKOs and are played safely, but with the bulk of my team and hazards I more often than not take far less damage than my opponent expects and KO back. It's really a surprise in and of itself.

Thanks again.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for pming me about this team Jaroda, because it looks fantastic. I really like it, and it seems perfectly fitted for the current meta. A nice blend of setup, stall, sweep and wall breaking. I'd still personally choose slightly different moves for Jirachi and Ranku (Psychic/Shadow Ball will inevitably erk me), but if you're happy with it then no biggie.

To me, the biggest obvious weakness is to Shaymin-S (as long as this threat remains relevant, lol ban'd), considering that it jirachi has no Ice Punch and the rest of your team is kind of helpless to do anything to it or switch into it. If you were to face an HP Ground/Fighting Jaroda (though doubt these exist right now) it could be a similar issue.

As long as Shaymin-S is around, switching to Timid Scarfran would probably be a good idea, and might not even be bad to keep around for Jaroda.

I'll have to see just how common Skymin is. I think that it, Manaphy and Darkrai will all eventually be banned to Ubers again but until that day comes I might have to rely on Scartran instead. Here's to testing!

So after a night of testing here is my impression so far.

Jirachi: As I predicted all the moves have made my team's job amazingly simpler giving me tons of leeway behind screens to stat up and take hits that normally would have killed me and KO right back. I even get to abuse Wish a few times. But what can make all the difference is the order you use your moves, whether to Wish early, lay the appropriate screen or go for rocks.

Rankurusu: Better than I imagined. It's bulk combined with Magic Guard really is impressive and many teams simply have NO matter of dealing with him. Even the other teams that used Rank either didn't have Shadow Ball or used minimum speed for Trick Room. I am finding it difficult to Recover though since you need to get a fair amount of Calm Minds in before you can actually gain a safe amount of health.

Roopushin: As good as he's ever been. Not as likely to sweep though as people are starting to carry a lot more checks but forcing switches is always fine since I'll rack up entry hazard damage and begin attacking on the switch instead. Great bulk behind Light Screen.

Gliscor: Kind of wish he was either bulkier or stronger. I need to rework my EVs. I might just take the SpD EVs and put them into At and HP. Still great otherwise.

Nattorei: Again, better than I imagined. He can safely switch into SO MUCH for my team and since he forces switches a lot it's very easy to use any of my set up moves on their switch in. In fact, sometimes when you paralyze the switch they have to switch AGAIN. I mean, I've faced many many in the past and they've been minor inconveniences with Roopushin around (Espeon too which I used to use) but he's just been beyond useful. With Reflect he only takes around 20% from Earthquake.

Heatran: Great for causing pressure and allowing me to hit the switches with a Specs attack, I'm just lacking in the prediction at times. Also, the speed is hardly helping. I think I'm going to poor it into HP and SpD.

All in all, the team is about as good as I could have hoped for. Just need to reconfigure some EV spreads for optimum efficiency. I mean I won 11/12 fights so I must be doing something right. As one guy said tonight, "You have something for everything I try lol."

First let me say that this is the most interesting team I've seen in any 5th Gen RMT's thus far. Now on to the rate. I think that a more effective Heatran set for a bulky offense team would be this one, from one of Reyscarface's teams:

Heatran @ Leftovers
Flash Fire
248 HP/128 Spd/132 SDef
Calm nature (+SpD, -Atk)
-Lava Plume
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Roar

It can handle entire teams on its own, and it offers an alternate status to spread through Lava Plume. I don't think it gets OHKO'd by any unboosted attacks, although I may be wrong. Seeing as you don't have anything with Taunt, Roar, or Whirlwind, and do not have a revenge killer, this Heatran set should do a great job as your Phazer.

As you stated at the end of your post, you don't have a spin blocker. With a bulky offense team that has a substantial amount of entry hazards, I would highly recommend using one. I would suggest Burungeru, because it pairs extremely well with Nattorei, and should maintain a decent amount of synergy with your Roopushin. Here's the set:

Burungeru @ Leftovers
Water Absorb
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm (+SpD, - Atk)
-Boiling Water / Surf
-Recover
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam

Surf should be considered over Boiling Water, since Heatran already has a way to burn opponents, it would just seem redundant. You can still hit Psychics with Shadow Ball.

That's an interesting Heatran, but can it survive ground moves? I mean, I'm dodging EQs back to my Gliscor every other second as is I question how reliably it can phaze.

And while I enjoy the hazards, my team doesn't really depend on them. Also, I'm not seeing many spinners either. And finally, I don't really want to replace anybody with Burungeru.

The ONLY substitute I'm thinking of is a Calm Mind Latias to replace Rankurusu since it's three times as fast, has debatably better typing and overall 30 more points in defenses.

I recall having taken an unboosted Earthquake from the stall variant of Gliscor, so it should be able to hold up to some Ground thype attacks. And when it burns an opponent, there's no way a ground attack will OHKO it, sometimes it wont even get a 2HKO, depending on the attacker.

Well I see your team is clearly missing a spin-blocker, as you have both spikes and stealth rocks on your team, things like forretress and tentacruel can easily come in and spin all your hazards away, and you don't want that, don't you? Also since you don't want to replace anything with Burungeru, I'm not sure if this is exactly the best choice, but I'd suggest replacing your heatran with a specs Shanderaa

Shanderaa@Choice Specs
Shadow Tag/Flash fire
Modest 244 HP 252 SpA 12 Spe
Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

While Shanderaa is often used as a scarfed revenge killer, it's underestimated for it's base 90 in both defenses, with max HP it can take a fair bit of pain, and it can handle spin-blocking very well, with shadow tag you can trap slower walls and slowly finish them off.

Thats it, good luck in the future!

As I've mentioned the hazards are nice but not the focus of my team. I'm not focused on phazing my enemies through them or anything, they simply provide pressure while my tanks set up and can get some easier KOs. Forretress and Tentacruel are set up bait. Take the turn to spin, I'll take the turn to Bulk Up. Not exactly worth the hassle in many cases.

And when I said I didn't want to replace for Burungeru, that can't of meant I didn't want to bother with a spinblocker whatsoever. The team synergy is too important as is. The only switch I'm considering making is Rankurusu for Latias. There sets would be pretty similar, it's just a matter of typing, base stats and ability.

So if anybody wants to throw out opinions on CM Rankurusu vs CM Latias I'm all ears.

Just wanted to comment on this since I've taken a liking to you. You seem like a great dude and a great battler. =P

Honestly I don't think you should replace Ranku with Las unless you want an extra fire resist, because IMO she's just so easy to take down/status/predict. And btw if you would like to consider it, you could try replacing Shadow Ball with Acid Armor on Ranku to keep him nice n' chunky that way you're impossible to take down, since in my experience the only Dark pokes out there you could really worry about are TTar and Darkrai. And you have Roo as it is, so it's viable.

Another thing with Heatran. I realize you're going for a bulky offensive team here, but you could try a Nitro Charge set to sweep. Rid yourself of Earth Power and Overheat, replace with Nitro Charge and Flamethrower/Fireblast. He causes a good lot of switches and with one boost and max speed it's like a Scarftran. Your team is pretty dang slow in general, so one fast mon should be healthy methinks.

Heatran (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EV's: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nitro Charge
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Water]

Other than that, it seems you've made a nice team. Oh, one more thing...

So there you have it. I haven't had the chance to test this team as I just came up with it today but I think it's promising.
Watch out for mods.

Hi, I'd like to suggest you a Heatran variant that has performed pretty good in my teams.

Heatran@Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EV's: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spd
Nature: Timid

Overheat
Earth Power
HP Ice
Dragon Pulse

Dragon Pulse and HP Ice may seem redundant, but they aren't at all, it helps with all kind of flying types, and it always OHKOes 4x weak pokes (Gliscor, Garchomp, Salamence, Dragonite and such come into mind). Dragon Pulse on the other hand gives great coverage and helps with Lati@s, Sazandora, etc.,... The main focus of this Heatran is to revenge kill and GTFO, and in some cases, sweep on his own.

Good luck with your team!

Have you tried Focus Blast over Psychic on Ranku? Perfect neutral coverage, and Psychic / Ghost isn't really. Shame Trick Room didn't work out as well, I'm gonna try out your CM + Recover set on my Ranku.

lol, Psychic and Fighting isn't perfect neutral coverage because it can't hit Psychic types. The main reason I use Shadow Ball is to hit other Rank and some other tough Psychics. If I were using JUST Rank then I'd use Focus Blast but the whole point is that in tandem with Roopushin they have great offensive synergy.

It's not that your TR set isn't great, I just haven't gotten around to trying it yet. All three moves would indeed be the best coverage, and many of my pokemon are slow enough to benefit from it as well.

There are so many viable Heatran sets lol. I wodner if I'll ever settle on once that's best.

I was saying Focus Blast + Shadow Ball is perfect neutral coverage...
HP Water's interesting on Heatran...you have a lot of Heatran killers - I'd suggest putting HP Ice on there to OHKO Gliscor and Randorosu as well as Dragonite / Salamence harder, but if it works for you then that's cool.

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
I'd definitely go with the Timid ScarfTran suggestion, because with Gliscor being slower, many different variants of SD Lucario can rip through you.

For Scartran the surprise factor is nice, but usually if I use anything other than Overheat I don't always kill something, which is a shame. My bulk also suffers a bit without the HP. I might end up going balloon with Substitute and Fire Blast, Earth Power and HP Ice. Particularly because with Wish and all the great resistances I can Substitute several times and a sub protects me from Mach Punch and Aqua Jet.

Roopushin counters Lucario just fine. It can not OHKO me with a +2 Extremespeed so I simply Drain Punch since they think I'll Mach Punch and they die. Even less of a threat with my reflect up. My bulky Jirachi isn't weak to any of physical Lucarios moves and have no problem setting up Reflect again if it dissipated. But thanks for suggestions.

OK, just to note, Balloon Subtran is NOT working out for me. I'm going to try that Nitro Charge set, looks really good.

Also, as a whole Rain teams are bad. Very very bad. Gliscor and Heatran are practically useless in them I have to divert all my energy into Nattorei, Roopushin and Rankurusu.

Heatran seems like the most replaceable member of your team since it's main purpose seems to be its fire and ice resistances. I would suggest switching it out to help with your rain team weaknesses. Rotom-W seems like a suitable replacement. Either a choice specs set (Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power of your choice, trick) or a bulky set (thunderbolt, hydro pump, will o' wisp, and a support move). The EV's can be done in a ton of different ways and really depend on what specific pokemon you're having trouble with.

I'm new to team rating (as you can probably tell), and this is just something to test out.

Hello this is a nice team you have here. I know as a user of Bulk Up Roo that it is truly a monster with the right support. I also utilize Rankuruso as well. These two give you a core of Fighting/Psychic. Well I'm not sure if you know how effective a Dark/Psychic/Fighting core can be so I suggest you try it. I would replace Nattorei with Kirikizan.

Kirikizan @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Wave

This pokemon completes the core of your team, and still provides a Dragon resist and the ability to spread paralysis. With Stealth Rock up, and Latios will get KO'd by Sucker Punch. On any switch depending on the enemy team you can T-Wave, or Swords Dance up to +2. Roobushin also enjoys the paralysis.

Another switch I would recommend is swap Heatran with Rotom-W. He provides another Fire resist as well as an Ice resist, and hits almost as hard. On top of that, Rotom has access to Trick to help you against Stall, and stop some boosting sweepers. A simple set of Hydro Pump/Thunderbolt/HP Fire/Trick will do with a Timid Nature and 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 HP. Goodluck with this team!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
hey jaroda, this team looks pretty solid from what i can see. you seem to have a majority of offensive and defensive threats covered, and i love the offensive core that roobushin + rankurusu create. i do see a bit of a problem with speed (as other raters have already outlined). in a metagame that's so centralized around speed, there are several common pokemon who could really have the potential to hurt your team, particularly mixed sweepers such as salamence. while i do love a good bulky offense team, i feel as if having at least one fast member is important when utilizing said playstyle. also, if shaymin-s doesn't get banned (though that's unlikely), your team could have some real problems with it. the best fix for this is to use a standard scarf heatran. a simple set of fire blast | earth power | dragon pulse | hidden power water, an ev spread of 4 HP | 252 SpA | 252 Spe, and a timid nature. heatran will give your team a speed buff, while allowing you to revenge kill a few key threats who your team might struggle with.

aside from that, i have just a few nitpicks. firstly, i would consider payback in place of stone edge on roobushin. while stone edge helps for nailing pokemon such as gyarados, nattorei can already set up on such mons anyway so they aren't much of a concern. payback, on the other hand, could help out against gengar and burungeru switch-ins, which would otherwise fuck with rankurusu's sweep. speaking of rankurusu, i would consider a bold nature instead of modest. you're already hitting plenty hard after a few calm mind boosts, especially with life orb, so there's no problem switching to bold in terms of power. then rankurusu will be able to set up on physical attackers more easily, especially on weaker physical attacks such as opposing gliscor's acrobat.

solid team overall, and good luck!

Actually I'm finding Nitro Charge Heatran to be outright pro! As fast as Scartran on the switch and the ability to switch moves. It's actually quite devastating! Big fan, probably the one to keep. Rain is still a problem though, but I do like the idea of Rotom-W. I'll look into that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sorry, don't really need a Dark pokemon when Jirachi 4x resists Psychic. Not to mention Nattorei is really effing reliable with its resistances.

Sorry, I am never replacing Stone Edge on Roopushin, it's too useful. It OHKO's Gengar anyway, and Burungeru is Bulk Up fodder to the point where Stone Edge can also easily one shot it. Ghosts simply aren't a problem, minus Goruggo who is UU.

I was originally Bold but Modest gives you a higher stat total and some immediate firepower. The difference is minor really.

But thanks for the solid rate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)